i just started a some kinda virtual travel experience - www.boringstreet.com. the site collects photos of normal street scenes from all over the world - after all, isn't that what travelling quite a lot is about, cycling the streets. take a look, and if you like it, please post some photos. the aim is to get at least one photo from each country and it ain't gonna be easy.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 4 Best places to start...
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Where would you go if you were us?
- 7 Winter Sunshine
- 8 Friends Seeking Advice
- 9 French gastronomy
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 12 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 13 Travel health insurance
- 14 Private Guides - Cost question
- 15 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Rome and amalfi coast
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 21 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 22 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?