i just started a some kinda virtual travel experience - www.boringstreet.com. the site collects photos of normal street scenes from all over the world - after all, isn't that what travelling quite a lot is about, cycling the streets. take a look, and if you like it, please post some photos. the aim is to get at least one photo from each country and it ain't gonna be easy.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 europe In January
- 2 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 10 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 11 Holiday Travel Plans
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 14 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 15 Help with honeymoon destination
- 16 places to stop and stretch.
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Travel with or without kids ?
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel