In looking into companies that can secure our visas for travel to China, I came across some horror stories about certain companies and their poor service. So I was hoping to provide a place where fodorites can share experiences they've had, good and bad, with these agencies. Hopefully more good than bad! Please leave details about cost, time and ease of navigation.
Reputable Visa Agencies?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 2 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 5 40th Birthday Trip
- 6 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 7 Where to go in February/March
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 10 Waterproof spray
- 11 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 12 Honeymoon
- 13 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 14 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 15 Where to go over New Years?
- 16 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 17 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 18 my travel ignorance
- 19 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 20 Your Best Travel Tips
- 21 Northern Lights
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 24 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 25 Travel Insurance or not