In looking into companies that can secure our visas for travel to China, I came across some horror stories about certain companies and their poor service. So I was hoping to provide a place where fodorites can share experiences they've had, good and bad, with these agencies. Hopefully more good than bad! Please leave details about cost, time and ease of navigation.
Reputable Visa Agencies?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 never fly LIAT
- 2 All purpose soap
- 3 Travel Books for Kids?
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 7 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 8 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 9 trip ideas in May...
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 12 finding last minute packages
- 13 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 14 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland