We have a somewhat old DSLR (Nikon d90) that i've never really have learn to use. I use it 50% of the time in Auto mode. It seems a bit cumbersome to carry that camera since i,m not using it at is fukll potential.
I can get a good deal on a use Sony rx100 II. Would it be a good travel camera ? reviews seems good but I want to know opinions or people who really have use it.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL@ password ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7*
- 2 Aol@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 4 Armenia & Georgia
- 5 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 8 travel mate wanted
- 9 What to do on long flights?
- 10 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 11 Packing Cubes
- 12 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 13 Vacation for two
- 14 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 15 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 16 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 17 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 18 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 19 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 20 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 21 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 22 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 23 Motorcycle trip
- 24 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 25 Travel to North carolina from NJ