We have a somewhat old DSLR (Nikon d90) that i've never really have learn to use. I use it 50% of the time in Auto mode. It seems a bit cumbersome to carry that camera since i,m not using it at is fukll potential.
I can get a good deal on a use Sony rx100 II. Would it be a good travel camera ? reviews seems good but I want to know opinions or people who really have use it.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 18OO:681:72O8 installation CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h call!
- 2 How to get the cheapest flight prices
- 3 Bir Paragliding Adventure
- 4 4 week travel with teens
- 5 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 6 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 9 One month free to travel in February
- 10 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 How to find the best adventure tour
- 13 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 14 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 15 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 16 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 17 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 18 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Need Amalfi planning help
- 21 Where to go...April of 2018
- 22 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 23 California Zepher
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)