I'm thinking of going on my own mock version of Eat, Pray, Love to Lebanon, Bhutan/Nepal, and Sweden. I've got a budget of about $4500 and want to spend around a month in each place. Does anyone know of anyways that I can live super cheap and/or find temporary work to help fund the trip? And does anyone have any suggestions of sweet activities in these places? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
looking for suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 3 Useful travel apps
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Base city in England
- 9 Suggestions please
- 10 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 11 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 12 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges