I'm thinking of going on my own mock version of Eat, Pray, Love to Lebanon, Bhutan/Nepal, and Sweden. I've got a budget of about $4500 and want to spend around a month in each place. Does anyone know of anyways that I can live super cheap and/or find temporary work to help fund the trip? And does anyone have any suggestions of sweet activities in these places? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
looking for suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 Trip to Paris
- 3 Where to travel?
- 4 Hostel suggestions
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 7 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 8 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 11 finding last minute packages
- 12 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 13 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 14 Scotland
- 15 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 Moving from DC to Texas
- 18 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 19 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 20 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 21 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 22 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 23 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 24 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 25 Which luggage scales?