I'm thinking of going on my own mock version of Eat, Pray, Love to Lebanon, Bhutan/Nepal, and Sweden. I've got a budget of about $4500 and want to spend around a month in each place. Does anyone know of anyways that I can live super cheap and/or find temporary work to help fund the trip? And does anyone have any suggestions of sweet activities in these places? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
looking for suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 2 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 3 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 4 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 5 Going to Costa Rica
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Single supplements
- 10 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 13 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 14 Travel eruope early November this year
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 17 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 18 Thanksgiving week trip
- 19 Where would you go if you were us?
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 24 Online Visas
- 25 Traveling with a smartphone