So my mother recently bought us round trip tickets to CDG in July. She has never been abroad before and is not big on traveling- so this is huge and I want her to have a good experience. I have been to Paris for a few days while studying abroad but did not care for the city all that much.
I am wondering if there are any suggestions for places to go (either a different country or location in France) that is easy to get to and has enough to see in a 10 day period. Really any suggestions and thoughts welcome. We have no idea where to start.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Destination
- 2 How to find the best adventure tour
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 9 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 10 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Need Amalfi planning help
- 13 Where to go...April of 2018
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 16 California Zepher
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 19 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 20 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 21 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 22 Airport robbery
- 23 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 24 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 25 California Zepher (train)