I remember last time when I was travelling in the EU, lots of the stores and hotels can be paid by my visa cards, and the bank doesn't charge extra fees with all the transactions. I want to know how much you guys prepare with the amount of cash each time you're travelling?
How much cash do you carry before a trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 How should I prepafe myself?
- 3 Travel Books for Kids?
- 4 never fly LIAT
- 5 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 6 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 10 trip ideas in May...
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 13 finding last minute packages
- 14 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 15 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 16 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 17 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 18 What book should I read?
- 19 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 20 Road trip in Italy
- 21 Hostel suggestions
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 23 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 24 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 25 Where to travel?