I remember last time when I was travelling in the EU, lots of the stores and hotels can be paid by my visa cards, and the bank doesn't charge extra fees with all the transactions. I want to know how much you guys prepare with the amount of cash each time you're travelling?
How much cash do you carry before a trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 French gastronomy
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 Friends Seeking Advice
- 4 December travel - where to go?
- 5 Travel health insurance
- 6 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 7 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 8 India food Tours
- 9 Where would you go if you were us?
- 10 Home Exchanges
- 11 10 Days of travel help!
- 12 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 16 Website to map your trips?
- 17 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 18 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 19 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas