I remember last time when I was travelling in the EU, lots of the stores and hotels can be paid by my visa cards, and the bank doesn't charge extra fees with all the transactions. I want to know how much you guys prepare with the amount of cash each time you're travelling?
How much cash do you carry before a trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Traveling with a smartphone
- 4 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 5 Transferring on an international flight
- 6 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 7 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 10 Thanksgiving week trip
- 11 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 12 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 13 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 14 Thrifty OHare parking
- 15 Saving money travelling the world
- 16 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 17 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 18 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 19 Discounted luggage websites
- 20 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 21 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 22 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 23 Where to go over New Years?
- 24 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?