I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Useful travel apps
- 3 Want to BLOG my Trips! Best sites or apps for travel blogging?!
- 4 Travel Apps
- 5 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 6 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 7 Packing nightmare
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 A problem with booking.com
- 10 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 11 Wheeled duffle options
- 12 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 13 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 14 Newbie Using Whats App
- 15 TripIt App?
- 16 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 17 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 18 Money transfer
- 19 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 22 Passport signature
- 23 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 24 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 25 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone