I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip from Dallas, TX to Yellowstone
- 2 New England Fall Foliage
- 3 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 4 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 5 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 6 Travel Escort idea
- 7 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 10 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 11 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 12 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 13 A week to go somewhere
- 14 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 15 Driving in Ireland
- 16 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 17 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 18 Carrying your passport
- 19 Road trip or Train
- 20 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 21 Ideal Trip!
- 22 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 23 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe