I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 TravelAgent
- 4 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 5 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 6 Bad Experience
- 7 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 8 Business trip in early March
- 9 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 10 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 11 Family of 3-month long trip
- 12 Solo travel France / winter
- 13 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 14 Christmas warm weather
- 15 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 16 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 17 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 18 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 19 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 20 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 21 Want to go Munich
- 22 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 23 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 24 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 25 US (Road or Air) Trip Ideas for December