I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 First rv trip
- 3 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 4 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 5 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 6 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 9 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 10 Exploring a City
- 11 Dolomites for 2 days
- 12 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 13 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 14 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 15 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 16 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 20 Passport Help!!!
- 21 First time travelling outside the USA
- 22 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 23 hiking poles in carry on
- 24 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 25 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?