I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/headlock-muscle-growth/
- 2 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 3 New Traveller
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Terrified traveller
- 6 Early trip planning
- 7 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 8 First time travelling outside the USA
- 9 First time traveler
- 10 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 11 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 14 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 15 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 16 SIXT car rental in US
- 17 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 18 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 19 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 20 Visit to usa
- 21 insect repellent bracelets
- 22 Top travel destinations 2017
- 23 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 24 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 25 Tour company or DIY?