I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Something different for family of 6
- 6 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 7 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 8 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 11 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 12 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 13 Late December, early January travel
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 Nice, France
- 17 Finding deals based on departure location
- 18 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 19 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 20 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 21 First time travel to Italy
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Around the World - 28 Days!
- 24 THe case for linen
- 25 Wildlife photography courses