I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 2 Which type of car ?
- 3 Cape Town Ideas
- 4 Best Hostels
- 5 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 6 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 9 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 10 Road Trip For Two
- 11 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 12 Copper Canyon
- 13 Travel through Expedia
- 14 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 Round the World
- 17 Misleading third party websites
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 20 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 21 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 22 vegas to slc loop
- 23 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 24 barbados or tulum
- 25 resort with wild life on ground