I'd like some advice on how to best go about purchasing travel insurance.
I'm going on a 42-day overland trek in Africa and need to have this insurance. My insurance agent suggested I use insuremytrip.com. I did and pulled up many quotes. The tour operator suggested using a company in Colorado (Columbine) and have been sent quotes. My medical insurance from work and my credit card offer some, but limited coverage. I'm feeling overwhelmed!
Could anyone offer advice/tips? I know every situation is unique, but any feedback will help clear the clutter out of my brain! Thank in advance for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Celebration
- 2 Should I use a travel agent?
- 3 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 4 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 5 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 6 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 7 Difficult Decisions!!
- 8 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 9 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 10 HoneyMoon - january
- 11 Glacier National Park Trip
- 12 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Road map- European
- 16 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 17 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 18 xmas anywhere in europe
- 19 Need advice for Asia trip
- 20 Family Italy
- 21 Big Island vs Maui
- 22 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 To Paris From UK HOW?
- 25 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand