I will be traveling in Bavaria later this month and would like advice on what electronic gear to bring along. In the past, I have gotten by with a film SLR for photos and calling cards purchased in country for telephone calls. This time, after problems with the camera and navigating on previous trips, I have added a new DSLR camera and a GPS for the rental car. I am also thinking of taking a laptop and my cellphone with an international chip. We do not check luggage and do not want to start now, We have not needed the cellphone or laptop in the past, but I can see how they might be helpful. But, is this too much? If not, what is the best way to pack and carry them?
Electronics to take along?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 10 Days of travel help!
- 3 Friends Seeking Advice
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 6 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 French gastronomy
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Website to map your trips?
- 12 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 13 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 14 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 15 Best places to start...
- 16 Winter Sunshine
- 17 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 18 Travel health insurance
- 19 Private Guides - Cost question
- 20 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 21 Rome and amalfi coast
- 22 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 23 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 24 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 25 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain