Just heard about a company called Caravan Tours which offers several 9-12 days tours of Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, US and Canada at very reasonable rates. Got their catalog, sounds great, but would love to get some feedback from Fodorites. Yes, I know there are reports on the Costa Rica trip posted here, but we're interested in Guatemala and Mexico. Also possibly Canadian Maritimes. Anything....anyone?
Anyone taken Caravan Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ideas for summer travel that don't need to be planned way in advance
- 2 30th Birthday road trip ideas
- 3 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 6 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 7 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 8 Delices & Gourmandises
- 9 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 10 Packing Help - What to take
- 11 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Visa expiration and re entry
- 14 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 15 Rovia booking engine
- 16 Jacket with pockets
- 17 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 18 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 19 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 20 Dual time zone watches
- 21 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 22 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 23 Website for good hotel rates?
- 24 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 25 What color nail polish in France