Just heard about a company called Caravan Tours which offers several 9-12 days tours of Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, US and Canada at very reasonable rates. Got their catalog, sounds great, but would love to get some feedback from Fodorites. Yes, I know there are reports on the Costa Rica trip posted here, but we're interested in Guatemala and Mexico. Also possibly Canadian Maritimes. Anything....anyone?
Anyone taken Caravan Tours?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 2 Which Travel Bag
- 3 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 4 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 5 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 8 europe In January
- 9 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 10 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 11 Where to go on Christmas?
- 12 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE