A quick comment in response to the Stallings remark about flip-flops as quick and easy when shedding shoes at airport security. What about all the bare, unprotected (maybe unwashed) feet that walk the same path as your bare feet? Gross. Almost as gross and sitting in a plane seat that someone with a short skirt, tight shorts, or bare legs just vacated. EEEWWW. It is my suggestion to ALWAYS wear comfortable, long slacks or sweats, and socks with slip-off shoes (no laces). That way you are protected from the yuck factor when traveling these much-used and abused airports and airplanes.
Airport Security Lines
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 Vacation Destination
- 4 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 5 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 6 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 7 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 8 train tickets for italy
- 9 iPad use on long flights
- 10 Shoe Trouble
- 11 Good article on shoes for travel
- 12 Rose Bowl Parade
- 13 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 14 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 15 Buying SNCF tickets
- 16 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 17 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 18 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 19 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 20 Home Exchanges
- 21 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 22 Where to go in August?
- 23 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 24 Enough Connection Time???
- 25 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?