A quick comment in response to the Stallings remark about flip-flops as quick and easy when shedding shoes at airport security. What about all the bare, unprotected (maybe unwashed) feet that walk the same path as your bare feet? Gross. Almost as gross and sitting in a plane seat that someone with a short skirt, tight shorts, or bare legs just vacated. EEEWWW. It is my suggestion to ALWAYS wear comfortable, long slacks or sweats, and socks with slip-off shoes (no laces). That way you are protected from the yuck factor when traveling these much-used and abused airports and airplanes.
Airport Security Lines
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 India food Tours
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 6 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 7 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 8 Going to Costa Rica
- 9 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 10 Air B&B
- 11 Single supplements
- 12 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 15 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 16 Travel eruope early November this year
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 20 Thanksgiving week trip
- 21 Anniversary trip
- 22 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice