Hello -we have a trip planned to Cuba for our family of 5 (which includes 3 children 11, 7, and 6.) I will be responsible for trying to wrangle all of our passports and ids etc. I was hoping someone could suggest a travel document organizer or holder or a method to keep them secure and organized. I have been unable to find anything that would manage more than 2 passports at a time and I would really like to keep everything together for peace of mind. Thank you.
Advice on organizing travel documents
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Online Visas
- 5 Traveling with a smartphone
- 6 Anniversary trip
- 7 Learning vacations
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.