Hello -we have a trip planned to Cuba for our family of 5 (which includes 3 children 11, 7, and 6.) I will be responsible for trying to wrangle all of our passports and ids etc. I was hoping someone could suggest a travel document organizer or holder or a method to keep them secure and organized. I have been unable to find anything that would manage more than 2 passports at a time and I would really like to keep everything together for peace of mind. Thank you.
Advice on organizing travel documents
- 1 How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
- 2 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 3 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 4 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 5 Eurail Pass Help!
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 8 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 11 Sardinia, Italy
- 12 Vacation Destination
- 13 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 14 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 15 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 16 train tickets for italy
- 17 Shoe Trouble
- 18 Good article on shoes for travel
- 19 Rose Bowl Parade
- 20 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 21 Buying SNCF tickets
- 22 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 23 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 24 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 25 Home Exchanges