Hello -we have a trip planned to Cuba for our family of 5 (which includes 3 children 11, 7, and 6.) I will be responsible for trying to wrangle all of our passports and ids etc. I was hoping someone could suggest a travel document organizer or holder or a method to keep them secure and organized. I have been unable to find anything that would manage more than 2 passports at a time and I would really like to keep everything together for peace of mind. Thank you.
Advice on organizing travel documents
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?