i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Reset BROTHER SETUP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER d*j
- 2 Creative: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 Printer HP 24*7
- 3 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 4 How many days in Medellin area?
- 5 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 6 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 7 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 8 Finding a group to hike with
- 9 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 10 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 11 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 12 Galapagus July
- 13 The Atacama Desert
- 14 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 15 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 16 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 17 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 18 Pisco sours
- 19 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 20 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 21 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 22 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 23 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 24 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 25 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...