i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 2 http://www.supplementoffers.org/zyalix-reviews/
- 3 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 4 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 5 Mindo places with comfortable beds and flexible menus?
- 6 Ecuador weather forecast - is it accurate?
- 7 Tour guide/ agency
- 8 Local tour operator - Patagonia / Bariloche
- 9 Making the most of Montevideo
- 10 Southern Bolivia from Northwest Argentina?
- 11 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 12 9 days in Ecuador-need help planning
- 13 Santiago - where to stay?
- 14 Peru Trip Report-Lima, Paracas, Cusco
- 15 Peru transport questioins
- 16 Places to eat like a local
- 17 No exit stamp for Argentina - problem?
- 18 Chile Trekking options
- 19 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 20 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 21 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 22 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 23 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 24 Insect repellent recommendations
- 25 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...