i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Speak to me of Peru
- 2 RECIFE, where to stay during WORLD CUP??
- 3 Please Help - Santiago, Mendoza & Buenos Aires
- 4 Inhotim in one day? please???
- 5 What time to arrive at Machu Picchu?
- 6 Amazon from the Andes?
- 7 Salta vs. Santiago
- 8 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 9 Buenos Aires + only 1 Patagonia location
- 10 Brazil visa for Iguazu + fees for Argentina & Chile
- 11 Exito Travel ? reliable travel agencies?
- 12 Somewhere hot!!!!!!
- 13 Itinerary advice for a 5 week trip to Peru
- 14 Back to South America
- 15 Peru/Machu Picchu/Cuzco suggestions
- 16 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 17 Trip to Machu Picchu
- 18 Fire in Valparaiso
- 19 HELP!!! Sao Paulo for a day???
- 20 Machu Picchu with a bum knee
- 21 Independence Day in Cuzco
- 22 Cotopaxi Day Tour
- 23 Travel from Cusco to Tacna by bus
- 24 Driving in Ecuador
- 25 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador