i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 2 2 week Brazil, Argentina and Peru itinerary
- 3 Peru 3 Week Itinerary Feedback PLS!
- 4 Rainbow mountain trek
- 5 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
- 6 1 Month Backpacking Peru Itinerary Check
- 7 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 8 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 9 Iquitos
- 10 Weight limits on LATAM airlines
- 11 Brazil/Buzios: Booking bus tickets in advance?
- 12 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 13 transport to San Antonio De Areco, Argentina
- 14 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 15 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 16 AllenBrooks- guide/driver in Rio
- 17 Bariloche car rental
- 18 Guide recommendation Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- 19 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 20 All inclusive hotels near San Pedro de Atacama?
- 21 Is the Seno Otway Penguin Reserve Currently Open?
- 22 Any Sights en Route from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales to TdP?
- 23 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 24 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 25 Some Nature/Bird Lodges in Colombia
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...