i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 2-weeks trip to Chile, itinerary review
- 2 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 3 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 4 Patagonia tour
- 5 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 6 Patagonia tour in April
- 7 Patagonia tour
- 8 NatGeo Patagonia trip
- 9 Travel to Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Brazil: Bonito/Pantanal : Manaus Guide Recommendations
- 11 Best Peru Tours Review Needed
- 12 What phone works in Peru and Ecuador
- 13 Help! No Idea Where to Go.
- 14 iguazu falls, macchu Picchu and patagonia?
- 15 Argentina ininerary November 2015
- 16 Ecuador 5 to 6 weeks
- 17 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 18 Your tips on Galapagos 2015 for Single Traveler
- 19 GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
- 20 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 21 Interesting places to eat in BA?
- 22 Peru and Galapagos Islands Itinerary Feedback and Suggestions
- 23 Help with Patagonia planning
- 24 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca
- 25 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima