i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 South America this October
- 2 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 3 2 Weeks in Armenia, Colombia/July
- 4 Inca Trail Report: 5 day version with Wayki Trek
- 5 San Salvador Layover
- 6 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 7 Colca/Arequipa/Puno - organized tour (bus) or something less crowded?
- 8 Iguazu Falls - 4 star hotel near the airport?
- 9 Wine Tours in Chile and Argentina -
- 10 Chile & Argentina wine trips
- 11 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 12 Huaraz to Trujillo, Chiclayo and Piura
- 13 Santiago & Valparaiso - Help with Planning
- 14 Couple of days out from Bogota - Safe and possible?
- 15 2 weeks in Peru/Chile
- 16 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 17 Logistics to reach Angel Falls in Venezuela
- 18 Santiago, Chile
- 19 limited time in Cusco
- 20 Iguassu Falls footwear?
- 21 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 22 Visiting Ollantataymbo from Cusco
- 23 Getting Visa for U.S. citizen at the border
- 24 Back "home" in Barranco
- 25 Day trips from Montevideo
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...