i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anti Wrinkle Serum> http://brainfireadvice.com/renewiderm/
- 2 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 3 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 4 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 5 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 6 Avianca business class
- 7 Planning Argentina Trip
- 8 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 9 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 10 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 11 Feria de las flores
- 12 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 13 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 14 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 15 comments
- 16 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 17 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 18 Huacachina, Peru
- 19 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 20 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 21 Pantanal Lodges
- 22 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 23 Manaus
- 24 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 25 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...