i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...
- 1 Anyone needs bolivares to exchange?
- 2 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 3 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 4 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 5 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 6 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 7 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 8 8 Days in Brazil
- 9 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 10 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 11 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 12 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 13 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 14 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 15 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 16 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 19 Peru Hop?
- 20 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 21 Uruguay Re-Do
- 22 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 23 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 24 More suggested reading
- 25 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip