i'm preparing a trip to Ecuador/Galapagos and I made a first selection of hotels and Lodges that I liked... on their website and tripadvisor
maybe someone could help me with proper insight :
Quito : la Mansion del Angel or Le Parc
Termas de Papallacta
Samari Spa in Banos
San Angustin de Callo
back to Quito and then to the Galapagos Safari Camp on Santa Cruz
the two I really would like to do, especially because it's my honeymoon are Hamadryade Lodge (www.hamadryade-lodge.com) because everybody seem to love the place. luxurious with great activities such as rafting primary rainforest jungle tours and such.
and Galapagos Safari Camp (www.galapagossafaricamp.com) which seems to follow the same concept, combining luxury and adventure.
now all this seem perfect, but I would feel more comfortable if someone could confirm that
thank you very much, all advices are appreciated
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Water in Peru
- 2 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 3 Argentina Trip report
- 4 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 5 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 6 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 7 Trip Report: Bogota
- 8 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 9 Colchagua Valey
- 10 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 11 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 12 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 13 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 14 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 16 Pantanal tour prices
- 17 Safety in Rio?
- 18 Tours to Machu Picchu
- 19 New to traveling, and I need help.
- 20 My Lima Layover
- 21 Strike Peru May 27-28 - urgent decision
- 22 Not your usual Lima Layover Trip Report
- 23 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 24 It's Restaurant Week in Lima til 24 May
- 25 Hostels in Rio de Janeiro
trying to find the right hotels, Hamadryade Lodge, Galapagos Safari?...