we are going to Salta in Augsut and have 4 days for going around in that region.
We are planning on doing the following trip, maybe you guys can give us some input?
D1: Salta – Purmamarca (7coloured Hill) – Tilcara (Inca ruins Pulcara) – Humahuaca – Maimara (La Paleta del Pintor) – Salinas Grandes – San Antonio de los Cobres
D2: San Antonio de los Cobres – Viaducto La Polvorilla – via Road 51 (Puerto Tastil) - Cuesta del Obispo – Parque Nacional Los Cardones – Cachi
D3:Cachi – Valles Calchaquies – Cafayate + Bodega Tour
D4: Cafayate – Ruinas de Quilmes – Cafayate (lunch) – Quebreda de las Conches (Garganta del Diablo + El Anfiteatro + Sierras de Carahuasi) –Salta
It's probably quite tough to do all of it but it should be doable?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Peru Trip for the Family
- 3 If it's Tuesday, it must be Patagonia...need itinerary help
- 4 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 5 Patagonia Hike/Travel/Explore
- 6 2 weeks trip
- 7 semi weird question re Peru Currency
- 8 Bus travel between El Chalten and El Calafate
- 9 10 Nights in Central Chile and on Rapa Nui
- 10 Where to stay in Bariloche
- 11 WEBJET
- 12 Iguazu and Iguaçu
- 13 Good women's hairgresser in Santiago?
- 14 Itineraries
- 15 Pantanal Lodges
- 16 Torres Del Paine Hiking - No Refugios
- 17 3 weeks in South America
- 18 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 20 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 21 Chile wine tour
- 22 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 23 Aerolineas "Visit Argentina" discounted airline pass
- 24 Iquitos or Puerto Maldonado?
- 25 How to count hotel floors in Ecuador?