we are going to Salta in Augsut and have 4 days for going around in that region.
We are planning on doing the following trip, maybe you guys can give us some input?
D1: Salta – Purmamarca (7coloured Hill) – Tilcara (Inca ruins Pulcara) – Humahuaca – Maimara (La Paleta del Pintor) – Salinas Grandes – San Antonio de los Cobres
D2: San Antonio de los Cobres – Viaducto La Polvorilla – via Road 51 (Puerto Tastil) - Cuesta del Obispo – Parque Nacional Los Cardones – Cachi
D3:Cachi – Valles Calchaquies – Cafayate + Bodega Tour
D4: Cafayate – Ruinas de Quilmes – Cafayate (lunch) – Quebreda de las Conches (Garganta del Diablo + El Anfiteatro + Sierras de Carahuasi) –Salta
It's probably quite tough to do all of it but it should be doable?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travelling and volunteer in PERU
- 2 Is four weeks in Equador too much?
- 3 Peru, help cutting costs
- 4 Recommended tour companies for the Galapagos Islands
- 5 Absolute must in 3-4 days in Galapagos
- 6 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 7 Trip Report: Bogota
- 8 carnival in rio?
- 9 Buenos Aires
- 10 £5000 budget for South America?
- 11 Argentina Trip report
- 12 Water in Peru
- 13 Areas to stay in Rio de Janiero and Buenos Aires
- 14 Travel Agent Recommendation for Patagonia
- 15 Rio to Paraguay and Iguazu Falls advice needed
- 16 Salar de Uyuni: a guide
- 17 Peru to Salar de Uyuni
- 18 Colchagua Valey
- 19 Do you need passes to see machu picch?
- 20 Planning Trip to Patagonia and Wine Country
- 21 Bogota, Providencia and Where Else?
- 22 Travel in Brazil or visit Machu Picchu?
- 23 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Trip Report - Peru - Long
- 25 Pantanal tour prices