we are going to Salta in Augsut and have 4 days for going around in that region.
We are planning on doing the following trip, maybe you guys can give us some input?
D1: Salta – Purmamarca (7coloured Hill) – Tilcara (Inca ruins Pulcara) – Humahuaca – Maimara (La Paleta del Pintor) – Salinas Grandes – San Antonio de los Cobres
D2: San Antonio de los Cobres – Viaducto La Polvorilla – via Road 51 (Puerto Tastil) - Cuesta del Obispo – Parque Nacional Los Cardones – Cachi
D3:Cachi – Valles Calchaquies – Cafayate + Bodega Tour
D4: Cafayate – Ruinas de Quilmes – Cafayate (lunch) – Quebreda de las Conches (Garganta del Diablo + El Anfiteatro + Sierras de Carahuasi) –Salta
It's probably quite tough to do all of it but it should be doable?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with Sky Airlines?
- 2 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 3 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 4 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 5 Quito, Galapagos and Otavalo
- 6 Going to Peru with 2 kids (9 and 12yrs)
- 7 Galapagos Islands, Machu Picchu, Amazon Rainforest + more
- 8 Galapagos tour one week on a boat
- 9 Galapagos and Machu Pichu Itinerary Suggestions
- 10 8 days in Ecudor
- 11 Northeast Brazil
- 12 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 13 Lima, Peru - Travel Report
- 14 Galapagos - Family Wildlife Tours
- 15 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Going to Machu Pichu with 4 children
- 18 Local tour companies in Bolivia
- 19 James Frazer-Mann - Trying to book El Chalten via Plataforma10 ?
- 20 Adventures / full of experince tours in the Ecuadorians
- 21 Lima - driver for hire
- 22 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 23 OK one final question - concerns AEP!
- 24 Iguazu Falls Couple Last Minute Questions!
- 25 First trip to Argentina - should we just stay in Buenos Aires?