we are going to Salta in Augsut and have 4 days for going around in that region.
We are planning on doing the following trip, maybe you guys can give us some input?
D1: Salta – Purmamarca (7coloured Hill) – Tilcara (Inca ruins Pulcara) – Humahuaca – Maimara (La Paleta del Pintor) – Salinas Grandes – San Antonio de los Cobres
D2: San Antonio de los Cobres – Viaducto La Polvorilla – via Road 51 (Puerto Tastil) - Cuesta del Obispo – Parque Nacional Los Cardones – Cachi
D3:Cachi – Valles Calchaquies – Cafayate + Bodega Tour
D4: Cafayate – Ruinas de Quilmes – Cafayate (lunch) – Quebreda de las Conches (Garganta del Diablo + El Anfiteatro + Sierras de Carahuasi) –Salta
It's probably quite tough to do all of it but it should be doable?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MCAFEE Install CONTACTs MCAFEE Technical Care
- 2 BROTHER@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 4 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 5 Avianca business class
- 6 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 7 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 8 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 9 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 10 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 11 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 12 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 13 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 14 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 15 How many days in Medellin area?
- 16 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 17 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 18 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 19 Peru Trip for the Family
- 20 Pisco sours
- 21 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 22 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 23 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 24 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 25 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule