we are going to Salta in Augsut and have 4 days for going around in that region.
We are planning on doing the following trip, maybe you guys can give us some input?
D1: Salta – Purmamarca (7coloured Hill) – Tilcara (Inca ruins Pulcara) – Humahuaca – Maimara (La Paleta del Pintor) – Salinas Grandes – San Antonio de los Cobres
D2: San Antonio de los Cobres – Viaducto La Polvorilla – via Road 51 (Puerto Tastil) - Cuesta del Obispo – Parque Nacional Los Cardones – Cachi
D3:Cachi – Valles Calchaquies – Cafayate + Bodega Tour
D4: Cafayate – Ruinas de Quilmes – Cafayate (lunch) – Quebreda de las Conches (Garganta del Diablo + El Anfiteatro + Sierras de Carahuasi) –Salta
It's probably quite tough to do all of it but it should be doable?
Salta and NW Argentina
- 1 should we skip Bolivia in Febuary.
- 2 Crellston and Others
- 3 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 4 Reflections on our South America trip
- 5 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 6 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 7 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 8 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 9 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 10 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 11 8 Days in Brazil
- 12 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 13 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 14 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 15 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 16 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 17 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 18 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 19 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 20 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 21 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 22 Peru Hop?
- 23 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 24 Uruguay Re-Do
- 25 Montevideo, Uruguay