I am staying in an apartment in San Telmo next week and would like to take a public bus from the airport to that neighborhood.
Has anyone used a bus rather than a taxi? I like to figure out public transportation and find that taxis from any airport are usually a ripoff.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Customs hassles after an estancia stay?
- 2 Is it worth the Brazil visa to see the Falls?
- 3 Our ATMs to give 500 and 100 peso bills
- 4 Backroads or Nat Geo hiking Patagonia
- 5 advice about traveling in Peru
- 6 Need and advise about where to go in Bolivia
- 7 help to plan a budget trip in south america
- 8 Rio de Janeiro in March
- 9 Spontaneity in Cusco activities possible?
- 10 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 11 Southward Ho! Adventures in Chile & ARG
- 12 Argentina in October--more questions
- 13 Our new government to promote foreign tourism
- 14 South America this October
- 15 Chile or Argentina?
- 16 11 hours in Lima
- 17 Transportation: Cusco Airport to Ollantaytamba train station
- 18 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 19 Villa de Leyva - a week too much and other questions..
- 20 Machu Picchu - any good hiking guide companies?
- 21 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 22 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 23 Antarctica on the Vavilov-How to book?
- 24 Peru in December
- 25 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta