I am staying in an apartment in San Telmo next week and would like to take a public bus from the airport to that neighborhood.
Has anyone used a bus rather than a taxi? I like to figure out public transportation and find that taxis from any airport are usually a ripoff.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 participants who click on on on on on the hyperlink
- 2 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 3 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 4 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 5 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 6 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 7 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 8 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 9 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 10 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 11 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 12 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 13 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 14 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour
- 15 Volunteering in South America, maybe Peru?
- 16 Atacama and ????
- 17 Departure Tax leaving Colombia
- 18 Travel to Peru in 2 weeks
- 19 How Long Before departure @Bogota Airport Arrival Time
- 20 Tarapoto
- 21 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 22 Patagonia!
- 23 South america to Easter Island then to Tahiti
- 24 Travel from Valparaiso, Chile to Santiago.
- 25 Advantages of bringing cash to Argentina