Has anyone been able to reticket flights for Peruvian Airlines ? My husband bought his Lima to Cusco flight in October through go2Perru and has tried to get in touch with them at all three of their numbers to no avail.
Peruvian Airlines fiasco
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Chile - IVA Tax
- 2 Chile reciprocity fee - Canadian citizens
- 3 driving up the coast from rio de janeiro to salvador
- 4 Peru with kids, planning help
- 5 itinerary Help for Peru with Kids
- 6 Christmas present to Cusco?
- 7 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 8 Trip Report
- 9 Argentina Holiday Help
- 10 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 11 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 12 Cusco, Pto Maldonado, Titicaca and Trujillo!
- 13 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 14 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 15 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 16 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 17 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 18 1st South American adventure
- 19 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 20 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 21 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 22 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 23 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 24 For Neoptropical Birders
- 25 Columbia Questions