Hi when would be the best time to travel to Peru. I am looking for good weather and not the rainy season. Initially I wanted to go last week of August, first week of September, but then heard that is beginning of rainy season. Is this correct? I am also looking for a reliable travel service to organize trip for us. Thank you. Anna
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 PERU HORSE TOUR FROM CUSCO TO MACHU PICCHU
- 2 Buenos Aires - lone female traveller
- 3 BUYER BEWARE!!! Viator's transfer from EZE into Buenos Aires!
- 4 Satellite phones allowed into Brazil?
- 5 Visiting Machu Picchu in August, need help with planning.
- 6 Sacred Valley spread over four days--need input on itinerary!
- 7 Wrapping Up the Trip Planning - A Few Final Questions
- 8 Costa Rica during Holy Week - need help
- 9 Beginning-to-start to plan Colombia for July 2015
- 10 Headed to Bogota and Villa de Leyva next week!
- 11 First time to Chile for 2 weeks March/April
- 12 Three weeks in South America
- 13 Reality check for 8 day trip to Peru in May
- 14 Patagonia tour in April
- 15 5 days in Patgonia... review of itinerary
- 16 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 17 Where to book the Salkantay trek?
- 18 HIP - BACK problems.....Relief !
- 19 Off the beaten track
- 20 Hosteria Tyndall - Torres del Paine
- 21 Ecuador Trip without Galapagos-10 nights
- 22 LAN flights cancelled this morning, March 11, due to a strike
- 23 Peru: a month travel in February
- 24 Amauta has moved to a different adres?
- 25 Peru ?: Machu Picchu & Titicaca