Hi when would be the best time to travel to Peru. I am looking for good weather and not the rainy season. Initially I wanted to go last week of August, first week of September, but then heard that is beginning of rainy season. Is this correct? I am also looking for a reliable travel service to organize trip for us. Thank you. Anna
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 2 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 3 1st South American adventure
- 4 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 5 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 6 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 7 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 8 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 9 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 10 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 11 For Neoptropical Birders
- 12 Columbia Questions
- 13 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 14 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 15 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 16 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 17 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 18 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 19 flights and hotels
- 20 Driver, Mendoza
- 21 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?
- 22 amazon jungle trips
- 23 2 "free days" in Lake District
- 24 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 25 Advice, recommendations and guidance