Hi when would be the best time to travel to Peru. I am looking for good weather and not the rainy season. Initially I wanted to go last week of August, first week of September, but then heard that is beginning of rainy season. Is this correct? I am also looking for a reliable travel service to organize trip for us. Thank you. Anna
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Touring Iguazu Falls
- 2 Independent travel vs. tour of Buenis Aires
- 3 Chile/Patagonia Itinerary Questions
- 4 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 5 Lima-Paracas-Nazca-Huacachina-Lima (bus/drive)
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for single male traveler
- 7 New Years Eve: Rio or Buenos Aires?
- 8 Tour guides needed for SugarLoaf and Corcovado? Transfer recs?
- 9 4 weeks in Chile
- 10 Lima-Paracas-Nazca: in 1 day?
- 11 New Year's Eve in Lima
- 12 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 13 Para Ti, Brazil
- 14 Advice needed for Colombia
- 15 Chile and Argentina
- 16 To Iguazu Falls, No Time To Tango
- 17 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 18 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 19 Buenos Aires GTG, Tuesday, Jan.13
- 20 El valle de Elquí
- 21 Need a "just in case" Buenos Aires restaurant recommendation
- 22 Columbia Questions
- 23 Bogota
- 24 Planning 3 weeks in Columbia
- 25 Bus tickets from El Calafate to Puerto Natales (Patagonia) in December?