Hi, We will be spending 10 days in Lima, Cusco, Macchu Pichu, and Lake Titicaca in June.
Any tips on packing, avoiding illness, restaurants or any advice that you have would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 ^(@)+ (@)^바카라사이트추천^(@)+ (@)^Bus97.Com^(@)+ (@)^카지노사이트추천
- 2 http://trexmusclesite.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 3 Neruda's Isla Negra Home - Worth a Detour?
- 4 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 5 Trip to Amazon where to start
- 6 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 7 Another Amazing Trip to Patagonia
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Flying Solo to South America
- 10 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 11 South American destinations for introverts?
- 12 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 13 Where to start in May?
- 14 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 15 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 16 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 17 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 18 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 19 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 20 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 21 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 22 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 23 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 24 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 25 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide