A friend and I are in the planning stages for a trip to the Galapagos in Jan. 2011. She is on a very limited budget and wants to spend about $2,000. for an 8 day tour. We are looking at www.galpagoslastminute.net which has some great deals that include r/t air fare from Quito to the islands. Does anybody have any experience with this site or have any other recommendations.
Last Minute Tours to Galapagos
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru in December
- 2 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 3 amazon jungle trips
- 4 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 5 TDP in August
- 6 Amazon Cruise
- 7 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 8 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 9 Brazil for Carnival
- 10 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 11 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 12 Last 2 weeks
- 13 10 nights in Argentina
- 14 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 15 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 16 Sobering Film
- 17 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 18 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 19 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 20 Machu Picchu First?
- 21 Rosh Hashanah
- 22 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 23 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 24 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 25 Patagonia trip decisions