We will be visiting Lima, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca in August. Has anyone had any experience with altitude sickness at these heights. We have been between 9 and 14 thousand feet(briefly) in Colorado and had no problems so I am optimistic about Peru.
Is altitude sickness a big problem?
- 1 Buenos Aires and Beyond for a Beginner
- 2 19 day Peru Itinerary, your thoughts?
- 3 Vaya Adventures
- 4 Should we go to Iguazu Falls?
- 5 Brazil World Cup
- 6 travel to iguazu?
- 7 First South American 2 month trip: Help review please !
- 8 11-day trip to Easter Island and Santiago.
- 9 We will be in Rio during carnival. Advice needed please.
- 10 Back to South America
- 11 Had to cancel our trip to Peru
- 12 Van rental in Punta Arena, Chile
- 13 Route planning- 28 weeks and counting. 1 year South America
- 14 Crees organisation and foundation and Manu Learning Centre
- 15 Recommendations for Amazon tours
- 16 Recommendations for Galapagos islands tours
- 17 Backpacking South America 2014, Gringo + Backpack = Mochilero
- 18 A spare day at Machu Pichu
- 19 Machu Pichu accomodation
- 20 2 weeks in Peru or 1 week in Peru and 1 in Chile
- 21 Need Driver for Iguazu Falls & Foz da Iguacu
- 22 Travel agency review: Untamed Path for Ecuador/Galapagos
- 23 La Cabrera -- really good or tourist trap?
- 24 Help with Flight Delays & Planning????
- 25 Flights on LAN