How long does it take to get there by taxi? Approximate fare? Or is there a regular bus that goes from Cuzco? I am new to this forum, but we will be in Cuzco/MacchuPicchu in September......does anyone have recommendations for a guide/driver for Cuzco and surrounding areas? Thanks so much!
HOW FAR IS PISAC FROM CUZCO?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 2 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 3 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 4 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Our Founder at Susie Abney Foundation
- 7 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 8 JW Marriott Lima
- 9 Trip Report - Very Long
- 10 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 11 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 12 Quito recommendations
- 13 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 14 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 15 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 16 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 17 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 18 AEP to Recoleta - Taxi/Bus/Car Service
- 19 Cell phone in Brazil?
- 20 Out travels in Bolivia Peru and Ecuador
- 21 Gifts to Bring to Peru
- 22 Ecuador weekend beach trip - is it possible?
- 23 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 24 Ecuador-tour guides
- 25 Rio, Iguassu Falls and Buenos Aires