My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 [[ bus97.com ]] ← 카지노사이트주소 ← 카지노게임
- 2 Valpo, Lakes, Chiloe & Patagonia Time allotment?
- 3 Flying Solo to South America
- 4 South American destinations for introverts?
- 5 Narrowing Down Itinerary
- 6 Where to start in May?
- 7 Machu Picchu and the Inca Trail
- 8 Tell me soething about South America travel tips?
- 9 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 Child visa to Brazil. Please share your experience.
- 12 SA first-timers* need Peru advice!
- 13 Cartagens for 3.5 days. Looking for suggestions-islands, food tours, etc..
- 14 Need day trip/guide suggestions from Puerto Ayora, Galapagos
- 15 Peru Final 15-day Itinerary Help Needed
- 16 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 17 Best overland route from Lima to Tucuman, Argentina?
- 18 Peru - Puno & Lakes or Amazon
- 19 Did You Visit the Lakes District and/or Chiloe?
- 20 One Day in Santiago/Tour Guide
- 21 Argentina and Bolivia/March and April
- 22 Belated trip report (Quito and Mindo)
- 23 Machu Picchu...Doable?
- 24 Valparaiso to Santiago Airport - How Much Time to Allow?
- 25 Nazcaflights.com - Jon Green - Any good?