My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Help with Argentina and Uruguay 3 Week Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 3 Months South America: Argentina - Bolivia - Peru. Ideas?
- 2 Obtaining a visa while abroad
- 3 Pantanal or rurrenbaque?
- 4 Lodge in Pantanal
- 5 Pantanal on your own
- 6 Visa Question: U.S. Citizen Flying from Brazil to Bolivia
- 7 2 weeks in Argentina - end of Nov. to early Dec.
- 8 Valparaiso Hotels - which one to stay in March??
- 9 14 days in Brazil mid-december through New Year's Eve- help please
- 10 Cachi-Cafayate 9-10 August. Looking to share car rental costs
- 11 Amazon River & surrounds: How much is practical in 3 weeks?
- 12 Patagonia...You took our breath away
- 13 Buying a one way ticket into South America
- 14 Cell phone in Brazil
- 15 10 Full Days in Peru
- 16 Fly to Fernando de Noronha
- 17 10 day itinerary questions
- 18 Huayna Picchu Vs. Machu Picchu Mountain?
- 19 Please comment on this 8 week itinerary (Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru)!
- 20 Iguazu Falls for a single woman?
- 21 ATM San Pedro de Atacama
- 22 Santiago 2 days
- 23 Galapogas: Short tour vs long tour
- 24 Quito Airport Hotels?
- 25 10 day in peru