My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 5 Finding a group to hike with
- 6 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 7 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 8 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 9 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 10 Galapagus July
- 11 The Atacama Desert
- 12 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 13 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 14 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 15 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 16 Pisco sours
- 17 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 18 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 19 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 20 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 21 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 22 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 23 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 24 Huacachina, Peru
- 25 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile