My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy credit cards, dumps , Bins, Paypal / western union online here
- 2 1800/84-164/36))
- 3 Netflix customar service phone number1800#@841!!6436
- 4 !%# 1800.841.6436
- 5 Car and Driver in Rio De Janeiro
- 6 Elevation acclimatization, transportation, and lodging help!?
- 7 Amazon, OIlantaytambo, Colca Canyon, Pacasmay and About
- 8 Uruguay for wildlife
- 9 Destination Recommendation (w/ specifics)
- 10 Wha to expect from Cartagena, Colombia.
- 11 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 12 Ecuador Trip Plan: What did we get right and wrong?
- 13 El Calafate excursions
- 14 Ecuador earthquake
- 15 Peru & Ecuador
- 16 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 17 Our 2016 South America Trip
- 18 Peru - Chinchero questions
- 19 Mendoza airport will be closed: Sept- Dec
- 20 Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 21 Stray Dogs?
- 22 Salkantay trek
- 23 Iquitos vs Manu Peru Amazon
- 24 Visiting Alagoas or Boipeba
- 25 Need suggestions about 7 days Cusco itinerary