My husband and I are planning a 3 week trip (including travel time) to Argentina and Uruguay in December. We plan to fly in and out of Buenos Aires from LAX.
So far our stops include:
Mendoza wine region
I would love some advice on recommended amount of time for each stop. After doing my research, it seems it is best to fly from BA to Mendoza and from BA to the Falls. Our plan was to leave Uruguay for the very end, take a boat from BA, and rent a car to drive to the beaches. Any suggestions for number of days in each area would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your help!
Help with Argentina and Uruguay 3 Week Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Peru Escorted Travel
- 2 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 3 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 4 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 5 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 6 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 7 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 8 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 9 Quito trip review with Gate 1 Travel
- 10 2 weeks in Argentina
- 11 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 12 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 13 Back to South America
- 14 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 15 My Trip to the Galapagos
- 16 More Help With Retirement Trip
- 17 JW Marriott Lima
- 18 Trip Report - Very Long
- 19 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 20 Quito recommendations
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 Yellow Fever Vaccination Clinic in Salta?
- 23 Which airline to fly to Cusco?
- 24 Able to buy Machu Picchu tickets online today!
- 25 To Buenos Aires and beyond