Thanks to everyone who provided insight into the best times to go.
One of the tours I am considering offers a choice of North or South Islands, Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/atheno-cream/
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/clinamax/
- 3 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 4 Huacachina, Peru
- 5 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 6 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 7 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 8 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 9 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 10 Pantanal Lodges
- 11 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?
- 12 Manaus
- 13 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 14 Renting a car in Patagonia
- 15 Avianca business class
- 16 Suenos Aires, Argentina vs Lisbon, Portugal
- 17 No exit stamp from Brazil, no entry stamp in Paraguay, help!!
- 18 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 19 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 20 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?
- 21 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 22 How many days in Medellin area?
- 23 Looking for photographers in Bogota, Medellin and Cartagena
- 24 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 25 Argentinian Honeymoon