Does anyone know if there are flights from Cusco to Iguazu Falls (Argentina)? For a 2 week trip, I am considering Lima (1 day), Cusco and MP (5 days), IF (2 days), Buenos Aires (3 days). This does not include 3 days for travel, bringing the trip to 14 days.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cruz del Sur bus - Lima to Paracas
- 2 Lunahuana
- 3 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 4 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 5 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 6 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 7 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 8 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 9 Choquequirao Questions
- 10 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 11 MARCHU PICCHU
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 14 One week in Cartagena?
- 15 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 16 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 17 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 18 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 19 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 20 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 21 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 22 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 23 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 24 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 25 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary