Does anyone know if there are flights from Cusco to Iguazu Falls (Argentina)? For a 2 week trip, I am considering Lima (1 day), Cusco and MP (5 days), IF (2 days), Buenos Aires (3 days). This does not include 3 days for travel, bringing the trip to 14 days.
Fly from Cusco to Iguazu Falls?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 arpilleras - where to buy ?
- 2 Chile, Brazil and New York Trip report - live
- 3 Trip Report
- 4 flights from Buenos Aires to Iguazu Falls
- 5 3 Days Extra in NW Argentina
- 6 Need help. Anyone?Amazon (Brazil)
- 7 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 8 Astrid y Gaston, Lima, Peru: A mini trip report for foodies only
- 9 1st South American adventure
- 10 Short trip to Chile during New Year?
- 11 Puerto Varas / Puerto Montt - Rent a car or ...
- 12 Sending good wishes to Kathie and Cheryl
- 13 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 14 Has anyone used Alasperuanas in Pisco?
- 15 For Neoptropical Birders
- 16 Columbia Questions
- 17 Posadas-Paraguay-Brazil-Iguassu: Please, Help Find the Tour Operator
- 18 hotels in Buenos Aires
- 19 2nd Leg Retirement Trip
- 20 Ecuador Rain Forest with Pre-teens
- 21 Any suggestions for restaurants in Manaus?
- 22 Help with One Week, Christmas, Buenos Aires, solo female traveler
- 23 flights and hotels
- 24 Driver, Mendoza
- 25 Recommendations on where to buy an alpaca coat/jacket in Cusco?