Does anyone know if there are flights from Cusco to Iguazu Falls (Argentina)? For a 2 week trip, I am considering Lima (1 day), Cusco and MP (5 days), IF (2 days), Buenos Aires (3 days). This does not include 3 days for travel, bringing the trip to 14 days.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 10 days - Rio/Iguazu and...?
- 2 Travel in Chile- Itinerary advice please
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Is 8 days too much time in Buenos Aires
- 6 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 7 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 8 Horseback riding Peru Cusco - Machu Picchu Ranch El Chalan - Urubamba
- 9 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 10 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 11 HELP-- Argentina in March
- 12 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 13 Galapagos Add Ons
- 14 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 15 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 16 Trip Report Ecuador
- 17 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 18 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 19 Day trips from Montevideo
- 20 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 21 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 22 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 23 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 24 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 25 Ecuador, Places to shop