We are considering a visit. Any thoughts about this will be welcomed. We are 2 60s adults, relatively active, with our 23 yo daughter interested in other cultures and somewhere "new" and economical.
Ecuador - should we go?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Galapagos.. questions about cruises, seasons, Quito hotels
- 2 amazon jungle trips
- 3 Patagonia Trip Report: Kayaking, Riding and Hiking in the South
- 4 TDP in August
- 5 Amazon Cruise
- 6 3 Full Days in Iguazu?
- 7 Trip with my boyfriend to the Brazilian city of São Paulo!
- 8 Brazil for Carnival
- 9 16 days in Brazil - ideas please
- 10 Pisco Dreams; Nine Days in the Sacred Valley, Cusco and Lima
- 11 Last 2 weeks
- 12 10 nights in Argentina
- 13 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 14 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 15 Sobering Film
- 16 Travel to Peru with my 5 best friends!
- 17 Estancias Outside Buenos Aires, Argentina
- 18 Peru- making up a small 50+ group
- 19 Machu Picchu First?
- 20 Rosh Hashanah
- 21 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 22 Rio, Ouro Preto and Inhotim trip report
- 23 Lakes District: Where to Base for 10 days
- 24 Patagonia trip decisions
- 25 Is it safe to backpack in venezuela?