I would like to travel to Rio for Carnival which is a spur of the moment trip. I have never been to Rio before and would like some suggestions/ recomendations on what neighborhood to stay in. I am a single woman traveling there and would like to stay in a hostel if possible. So, I would like something cheap(much less than $100USD a night)- but do not know how possible that is since I am sure the prices will all be jacked up.
I appreciate your input.
Carnival in Rio last minute
- 1 Staying Safe in Buenos Aires
- 2 Making connecting flight in SCL after flying in internationally
- 3 Carribean to Argentina or Uruguay
- 4 Bus from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales - ticket advice
- 5 8 Days in Brazil
- 6 Brazil - Rio to Sao Paulo
- 7 Practical to combine Amazon + beaches with visit to the Guianas?
- 8 Celebrating A Century Of Flight
- 9 Problems with emails USA-Brazil
- 10 how to get to San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary (2.5 Months) (Indian Passport)
- 12 Flight and Lodging in Manaus and Rio
- 13 Where to celebrate the New Year ?
- 14 To Buenos Aires and beyond
- 15 Lower savings with the "blue" exchange rate?
- 16 Peru Hop?
- 17 3 days before Cuzco/Machu Picchu - what to do, where to go
- 18 "Up to" 40% discount on LAN flights around South America today only
- 19 Uruguay Re-Do
- 20 Montevideo, Uruguay
- 21 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 22 More suggested reading
- 23 Please help me jump-start planning for Galapagos trip
- 24 Peru Best Tours: Buyers Beware
- 25 Bariloche over XMas