I would like to travel to Rio for Carnival which is a spur of the moment trip. I have never been to Rio before and would like some suggestions/ recomendations on what neighborhood to stay in. I am a single woman traveling there and would like to stay in a hostel if possible. So, I would like something cheap(much less than $100USD a night)- but do not know how possible that is since I am sure the prices will all be jacked up.
I appreciate your input.
Carnival in Rio last minute
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake passports, visa, driver's licences , id cards....
- 2 Ten days in Ecuador
- 3 Urgent Help Required Regarding International Transit Through Brazil.
- 4 Peru and Brazil: A South American Adventure
- 5 Lost andean immigration card for Ecuador - problem on exit?
- 6 Dollars, sols or credit cards in Peru?
- 7 NW of Argentina
- 8 Peru versus Bolivia
- 9 Need advise for Argentina and surrounding areas in May??
- 10 Enchanting-South America-tour companies
- 11 altitude sickness (Bolivia vs. Peru)
- 12 Need help in where to stay in Mendoza in December
- 13 Amazon Rainforest Indigenous Peoples
- 14 Using Internet for Finances in South America
- 15 Flight to El Calafate for one day
- 16 Peru in December
- 17 Anniversary of 9/11/01
- 18 Travel with my boyfriend of 4 years to Brazil!
- 19 NYT Article on Cartagena
- 20 Can the Bolivia experts please check this itinerary?
- 21 Santiago, Mendoza, and Need Suggestions!
- 22 Lone Male - Puerto Rico, Havana or Costa Rica???
- 23 Low Altitude airports in Bolivia
- 24 Ipad Hackers in Peru?
- 25 Getting from Punta Arenas, Chile, to Ushuaia, Argentina