I would like to travel to Rio for Carnival which is a spur of the moment trip. I have never been to Rio before and would like some suggestions/ recomendations on what neighborhood to stay in. I am a single woman traveling there and would like to stay in a hostel if possible. So, I would like something cheap(much less than $100USD a night)- but do not know how possible that is since I am sure the prices will all be jacked up.
I appreciate your input.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Ridiculously Cheap Airfares to Columbia - Should we go?
- 2 More suggested reading
- 3 Bogota - Is it safe?
- 4 Please help with itinerary!
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Discovery-tours by gate 1,
- 6 Peru- Recommendation for tour company to customize 14 day trip
- 7 Condor Travel- any feedback on this tour agency?
- 8 If it's Tuesday, this must be...Nicaragua, the Peruvian Amazon, or Colombia
- 9 Where do I hire motorbikes in La Paz (Bolivia)
- 10 Amy Peru and Chile! (A possibly over enthusiastic trip report)
- 11 Argentina, Uruguay & Chile
- 12 Where to celebrate Easter + milestone birthday?
- 13 Trelew to Peninsula Valdes
- 14 Argentina
- 15 Tucantravel company.
- 16 Help Planning Atacama for Next Week!
- 17 Patagonia Trip Reports / El Chaltén
- 18 Bolivia & Argentina itinerary help
- 19 6 Weeks - Argentina and/or Peru/Colombia? too much in this time?
- 20 Ship travel to South America
- 21 4 DAY, 3 NIGHT TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
- 22 Need some help with ideas for Argentina and Chile in 2017 please!
- 23 Solo travellers in Chile
- 24 Living in rural South America
- 25 Where to eat in Quito and Cuzco?