I've been trying to find up to date information on the road condition and the bus companies that do this trip. I'm unsure if there is one that still does Cajamarca-Chachapoyas in one shot or if I will have to juggle going from Cajamarca to Celendin, then onwards to Leymebamba/Chachapoyas.
Movil used too run it in one go afaik, but it seems they do not anymore.
I would't mind dropping off in Leymebamba for a night, but I'd rather not stay in Celendin.
If anyone has info I'd very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 restoring your epidermis’s typical radiant
- 2 Satisfy Girl By Long Time stamina With Testinate 250
- 3 Brief Notes on a February in Ecuador
- 4 Welltravbrit's Colombia - Statues, Tombs, and Carnaval!
- 5 3 Days/2 Night Treks to Machu Picchu
- 6 Galapagos Add Ons
- 7 First Time In South America Itinerary
- 8 Itinerary - Peru, Bolivia, Argentina Query
- 9 The Travel Cartel Go to Colombia
- 10 Trip Report Ecuador
- 11 Chile, Ecuadoror Columbia
- 12 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 13 zika to cancel or not to cancel
- 14 Trip Report..Bolivia (Titikaka, La Paz, Uyuni, Potosi, Sucre) Nov. 2011
- 15 Day trips from Montevideo
- 16 H Stern Jewelers, Brazil
- 17 some practical tips for Buenos Aires and day trips
- 18 Driving tips and suggestions for Torres del Paine
- 19 Help with 3 Week Itinerary
- 20 2 Weeks in South America- Need advice
- 21 Itinerary help - Argentina and....?
- 22 Ecuador, Places to shop
- 23 Only one day in Quito recommendations.
- 24 Sacred Valley/Inca Trail April 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Booking the Grey Glacier Boat Tour