I've been trying to find up to date information on the road condition and the bus companies that do this trip. I'm unsure if there is one that still does Cajamarca-Chachapoyas in one shot or if I will have to juggle going from Cajamarca to Celendin, then onwards to Leymebamba/Chachapoyas.
Movil used too run it in one go afaik, but it seems they do not anymore.
I would't mind dropping off in Leymebamba for a night, but I'd rather not stay in Celendin.
If anyone has info I'd very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Travel to Salta/Jujuy
- 2 Argentina with a touch of Chile and some help needed
- 3 Cusco area and Machu Picchu guide
- 4 Buenos Aires Hotels for 4 nights in early November
- 5 Argentina vs Chile
- 6 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 7 Is the Perito Moreno Glacier worth paying $200+ to walk on?
- 8 Galápagos Islands: Yacht Angelito
- 9 Avianca business class
- 10 Planning Argentina Trip
- 11 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 12 where to stay Buenos Aires
- 13 Aboard the Amazon Star
- 14 Feria de las flores
- 15 Which Amazon area/lodge in Peru?
- 16 Brazilian Visa Documents - Help!
- 17 Escaping the northern hemisphere winter in the Santiago area?
- 18 comments
- 19 Cusco to La Paz Priorities: Puno VS Copacabana VS La Paz VS Coroico
- 20 3 days precruise-stay in Santiago all 3 or 2 SCL and 1 Valparaiso?
- 21 Huacachina, Peru
- 22 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 23 Trip Report - First time in Buenos Aires/Iguazu Falls/Rio de Janeiro
- 24 Pantanal Lodges
- 25 What's all the hype about Buenos Aires?