I've been trying to find up to date information on the road condition and the bus companies that do this trip. I'm unsure if there is one that still does Cajamarca-Chachapoyas in one shot or if I will have to juggle going from Cajamarca to Celendin, then onwards to Leymebamba/Chachapoyas.
Movil used too run it in one go afaik, but it seems they do not anymore.
I would't mind dropping off in Leymebamba for a night, but I'd rather not stay in Celendin.
If anyone has info I'd very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Huayhuash Trecking 8-16th of july
- 3 Peru Trip for the Family
- 4 Sexually Transimet Diease With No Insurance Abroad. Urgent!
- 5 How many days in Medellin area?
- 6 Medellin, Colombia - Great Driver
- 7 Looking For Intensive Spanish Immersion Course
- 8 Pisco sours
- 9 60-yr old female going solo to Rio - itinerary
- 10 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 11 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 12 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 13 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 14 Finding a group to hike with
- 15 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 18 Galapagus July
- 19 The Atacama Desert
- 20 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 21 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 22 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 23 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 24 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 25 Last min cruise to the Galapagos