I've been trying to find up to date information on the road condition and the bus companies that do this trip. I'm unsure if there is one that still does Cajamarca-Chachapoyas in one shot or if I will have to juggle going from Cajamarca to Celendin, then onwards to Leymebamba/Chachapoyas.
Movil used too run it in one go afaik, but it seems they do not anymore.
I would't mind dropping off in Leymebamba for a night, but I'd rather not stay in Celendin.
If anyone has info I'd very much appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Cape Horn cruise in Feb. or March?
- 2 Safety warning?
- 3 Iguazu falls logistics
- 4 Lima stopover
- 5 Buenos Aires AND Iguazu Falls?
- 6 Amazon side trip
- 7 travel from el calafate direct to Torres delPaine
- 8 First Trip to Colombia Advice Needed!
- 9 Packing for Chile in November
- 10 Domestic Flights within Chile
- 11 Argentina ( Junin de Los Andes)in mid January
- 12 Wine tour & transfer from Valparaiso to Santiago Airport
- 13 Uruguay, then Buenos Aires in early March
- 14 Buenos Aires-ideas for side trips
- 15 Santiago - where to stay?
- 16 Need help! Exploring Lakes District, Northern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego
- 17 Tour guide/ agency
- 18 Patagonia Planning
- 19 Salta/NW Argentina, no car
- 20 March trip to Brazil
- 21 Iguazu Falls -- is Brazil side worth the cost?
- 22 Iguazu Falls -- 2 nights -- do we have it right?
- 23 Itinerary Help Brazil 10 days
- 24 Iguacu Falls Itinerary and Photography Question
- 25 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST