I'm all 3.
I'd love to swap Capybarra or Chaco Chachalaca tales.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Posting Again...any info on Macae, Brazil..100+ miles north of Rio?
- 2 Customs/Immigration Buenos Aires
- 3 Making the most of Montevideo
- 4 visiting Patagonia on cruise ship vs land trip
- 5 Peru transport questioins
- 6 Kudos - Brazilian Visa service = FAST
- 7 Packing for 2.5 months in Buenos Aires
- 8 Oasis Collection - Apartments in Buenos Aires
- 9 Insect repellent recommendations
- 10 Is Nat Geo Family Odyssey to Galapagos truly kid-friendly
- 11 Places to eat like a local
- 12 Galapagos
- 13 Chile Trekking options
- 14 Sunday Brunch at Alvear Palace with Avrooster
- 15 Ecuador - Tap Water Question
- 16 Taxi Ezeiza - BEWARE!
- 17 Time in Lima, then Guayaquil, Manta
- 18 Fifteenth
- 19 Four Days in Buenos Aires
- 20 Patagonia w/out Guide
- 21 Suggestions for Antarctica/Patagonia Tour Operator
- 22 Trip Report - 2 Weeks in Peru, July 2016
- 23 LAN Stopover in Lima
- 24 Sixty days in Colombia
- 25 Packing advice for weather