I'm all 3.
I'd love to swap Capybarra or Chaco Chachalaca tales.
Anybody going to the Pantanal, been to the Pantanal, thinking about the Pantanal?
I'm all 3.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Hugely flexible trip starting in Argentina, 5/5/2014.
- 2 How to Play Songs From a Flash Drive on the Xbox 360
- 3 Sugar Loaf Trip
- 4 A few days in Uruguay from Buenos Aires
- 5 Plan a 3 month South America trip in less than 2 months
- 6 Colombia + Peru in 1 month: itinerary doable?
- 7 Birding in Mindo
- 8 Any recommendations for guide at Iguazu?
- 9 Trip Report: Argentina, Chile, Bolivia & Peru with Tweens
- 10 Salta itinerary- 4 nights
- 11 Ecuador-tour guides
- 12 9 days in Rio, Buenos Aires,and Mendoza
- 13 Puno to Arequipa by bus
- 14 Rio Advice for 2 Young Women
- 15 2 weeks in Argentina
- 16 Buying a SIM card in Chile for I phone 5
- 17 60 Hours in Buenos Aires: Blue Dollar Heaven
- 18 Where to buy cowhide rug in Buenos Aires
- 19 Galapogos by Land or by Sea?
- 20 3 Weeks Itinerary
- 21 Sanctuary Lodge vs. Inkaterra
- 22 Sisters trip to Argentina and Chile
- 23 Travel Agency: PeruTourism
- 24 Salta...Travel Brain Dead
- 25 Back to South America