I'm all 3.
I'd love to swap Capybarra or Chaco Chachalaca tales.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 Machu Picchu changes its entry schedule
- 2 Lodging by Medellin Airport
- 3 Argentinian Honeymoon
- 4 Finding a group to hike with
- 5 Buenos Aires, Patagonia hike, Uraguay beach and Iguazu idea feedback needed
- 6 Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- 7 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 8 Chilean Travel Agent Suggestions Needed
- 9 Galapagus July
- 10 The Atacama Desert
- 11 Best BA neighborhood to stay in?
- 12 AirB&B in Buenos Airies
- 13 2 day Inca Trek and a fear of exposure/heights
- 14 1 day for Iguazu Falls (I know, but that's all she has)
- 15 Pisco sours
- 16 Trip Report Chile: A Country of Diverse and Amazing Beauty...
- 17 Last min cruise to the Galapagos
- 18 The Inca Trail - It's a Long Way Down
- 19 Soles in Lima,Peru
- 20 Baños & Alausí (Paillon & Nariz del Diablo)!
- 21 Help needed with itinerary for Argentina and Chile
- 22 2 Weeks in Cusco Itinerary
- 23 Huacachina, Peru
- 24 Hiking Tour Companies - Machu Picchu & Chile
- 25 Can a Europhile Find Happiness in Argentina and Chile?