I am arriving in San Jose in late April and going to get my daughter who is in Sarapiqui. She wants to go from there to Manuel Antonio. I am thinking of renting a car in San Jose to get to her. Is it a difficult drive to Sarapiqui and safe for a single woman (age 59) to drive herself? How long does it take to get to Manuel Antonio and is it a difficult drive? Any recommendations on moderately priced lodging would also be great. Thanks!
San Jose to Sarapiqui to Manuel Antonio in late April -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica questions
- 2 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 3 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 4 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 5 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 6 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 7 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 8 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 9 Guatemala customs question
- 10 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 11 booking rooms for spring break
- 12 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 13 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 14 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….