I am arriving in San Jose in late April and going to get my daughter who is in Sarapiqui. She wants to go from there to Manuel Antonio. I am thinking of renting a car in San Jose to get to her. Is it a difficult drive to Sarapiqui and safe for a single woman (age 59) to drive herself? How long does it take to get to Manuel Antonio and is it a difficult drive? Any recommendations on moderately priced lodging would also be great. Thanks!
San Jose to Sarapiqui to Manuel Antonio in late April -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 car rental companies
- 10 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 13 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 cozumel tennis
- 16 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 17 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 19 Baja California
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara