Can anyone comment on safety in the State of Guerrero, specifically for Troncones near Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo during the Christmas/New Year's period ? The American Government website speaks about northern and southern areas of the state but it's hard to know what they include in their categories...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://drozforskolin.org/hl12-supplement-reviews/
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Traveling to Central America
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 14 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 15 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 16 Shopping
- 17 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 18 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 19 Driving in Belize
- 20 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 21 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 22 Roatan
- 23 Mexico City and...?
- 24 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 25 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving