Can anyone comment on safety in the State of Guerrero, specifically for Troncones near Ixtapa/Zihuatenejo during the Christmas/New Year's period ? The American Government website speaks about northern and southern areas of the state but it's hard to know what they include in their categories...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 2 driving down through mexico
- 3 Things to do in Cabo
- 4 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 5 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 6 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 9 Planning a trip to Panama
- 10 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 11 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 12 Driving in Mexico
- 13 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 14 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 15 unsafe?
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 19 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 20 Driving in Costa Rica
- 21 Playa Mujeres
- 22 zip line (and other activities) for (very) young kids in Guanacaste?
- 23 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 24 Sun, Sand and the Yucatan
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica