Already thinking ahead for our next trip. Would those of you who have been to Roatan please comment. Did you feel safe, what are the beaches like, etc. WE have done many areas in Mexico, Hawaii and are looking for another place to just hang on a beach and relax. I love a nice walking beach and if there is good snorkeling that is a bonus.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 2 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 5 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 6 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 7 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 8 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 9 tours to gatun locks panama
- 10 Panama in October
- 11 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 12 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 13 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 14 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 15 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 16 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 17 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 18 Monteverde from Liberia
- 19 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 20 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 21 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 22 mayan ruins family trip
- 23 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 24 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 25 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!