Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Panama
- 2 Copa Airlines?
- 3 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 5 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 6 Panama
- 7 bicycle through central america
- 8 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 9 Car Rental in Panama
- 10 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 11 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 12 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 13 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 14 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 15 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Which of these locations?
- 19 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 20 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 21 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 22 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 23 Renting a car in Cancun
- 24 Possible Mexico Trip
- 25 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?