Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 2 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 3 Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Mex City Restaurant
- 18 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 19 costa rica in two weeks
- 20 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 21 Cancun Hotel
- 22 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 23 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 24 Cuernavaca
- 25 sales tax in Mexico