Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 5 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 8 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids