Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Merida and The Last Resort Part One
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 San Miguel De Allende
- 4 Car rental in Cancun
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 8 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 13 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 14 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 15 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 16 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 17 Backpack vs Wheels
- 18 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 19 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 20 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 21 Help with 5 days touring time
- 22 Costa Rica trip in March
- 23 Safety in Ixtapa
- 24 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 25 Puerto Viejo Lodging