Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 2 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 3 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 4 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 5 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 6 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 7 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 8 Merida-where to stay
- 9 Mexico City Hotels
- 10 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 12 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 15 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 16 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 17 Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- 18 Questions on What to Pack for Osa Peninsula Trip
- 19 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Family friendly restaurants in Playa del Carmen with good food?
- 21 Guanacaste, based in Playa Grande
- 22 Best restaurants in Mexico City & San Miguel de Allende
- 23 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 24 Albuterol inhalers and prescription orthotics in Panama?
- 25 Guatemala City La Aurora International Airport