Hello, my husband and I and 15 year old are traveling to Antigua and Lake Atitlan for a week in February and I am looking for suggestions for which town to stay in at the lake, which other towns to visit, and accommodation recommendations for our stay on the Lake and in Antigua. Traveling with our daughter, we are hoping for a guest house or other cosy type accommodation where we can feel our daughter will be safe with her own room next to or connected to ours and a friendly owner(s). We like to hike and explore the local culture and markets. Thank you for your suggestions.
Places to visit and accommodation advice for Antigua and Lake Atitlan
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 2 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 7 Apartment Finders
- 8 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 11 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 12 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 16 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 17 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 18 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 19 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 20 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 21 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 22 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July
- 25 Looking for Belize itinerary planning suggestions