Thank you to everyone who provided advice on traveling to Panama.
Recently finished posting my travelogue at:
Page 1: Panama Overview, Gamboa Rainforest
• Panama seemed like a good idea then
• Canopy Tower Ecolodge: serious doubts
• Venturing into the rainforest
Page 2: Gamboa Rainforest, Panama City
• Odd conversations with birdwatchers
• The start of a Panama romance
• The Panama Canal and other sights
Page 3: Boquete
• Jaunting to Boquete
• Coffee Estate Inn awkward encounter
• Curious El Explorador Gardens
Page 4: Boquete
• Price Peterson, International Man of Coffee
• Esconced at the Panamonte Inn
• In Search of the illusive quetzal
Page 5: Boquete, Bocas del Toro
• Coffee estate tour discovery
• Escaping to Bocas del Toro
• Eff It, we're in Bocas
Page 6: Bocas del Toro
• Hanging with La Coralina deckflies
• Erwin: naturalist, sniper, fugitive
• An education in dart frog smuggling
Page 7: Bocas del Toro, Panama City
• So this is what quicksand is like
• So long Panama: saying goodbye
Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 3 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 4 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 La paz at christmas
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 9 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 10 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 13 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 14 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 15 Costa Rica questions
- 16 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 17 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 20 Rainy season
- 21 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 22 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 23 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 24 booking rooms for spring break
- 25 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14