Thank you to everyone who provided advice on traveling to Panama.
Recently finished posting my travelogue at:
Page 1: Panama Overview, Gamboa Rainforest
• Panama seemed like a good idea then
• Canopy Tower Ecolodge: serious doubts
• Venturing into the rainforest
Page 2: Gamboa Rainforest, Panama City
• Odd conversations with birdwatchers
• The start of a Panama romance
• The Panama Canal and other sights
Page 3: Boquete
• Jaunting to Boquete
• Coffee Estate Inn awkward encounter
• Curious El Explorador Gardens
Page 4: Boquete
• Price Peterson, International Man of Coffee
• Esconced at the Panamonte Inn
• In Search of the illusive quetzal
Page 5: Boquete, Bocas del Toro
• Coffee estate tour discovery
• Escaping to Bocas del Toro
• Eff It, we're in Bocas
Page 6: Bocas del Toro
• Hanging with La Coralina deckflies
• Erwin: naturalist, sniper, fugitive
• An education in dart frog smuggling
Page 7: Bocas del Toro, Panama City
• So this is what quicksand is like
• So long Panama: saying goodbye
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 2 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 5 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 6 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 7 playa del carmen what to do
- 8 Panama Canal Excursions
- 9 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 10 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 11 Giving back to Mexio
- 12 2 months in Central America
- 13 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 15 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 16 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 17 Belize planning help
- 18 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 19 Excellent News!
- 20 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 21 Mexico earthquake
- 22 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 23 Cabo
- 24 Best plan - suggestions
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?
Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)