Thank you to everyone who provided advice on traveling to Panama.
Recently finished posting my travelogue at:
Page 1: Panama Overview, Gamboa Rainforest
• Panama seemed like a good idea then
• Canopy Tower Ecolodge: serious doubts
• Venturing into the rainforest
Page 2: Gamboa Rainforest, Panama City
• Odd conversations with birdwatchers
• The start of a Panama romance
• The Panama Canal and other sights
Page 3: Boquete
• Jaunting to Boquete
• Coffee Estate Inn awkward encounter
• Curious El Explorador Gardens
Page 4: Boquete
• Price Peterson, International Man of Coffee
• Esconced at the Panamonte Inn
• In Search of the illusive quetzal
Page 5: Boquete, Bocas del Toro
• Coffee estate tour discovery
• Escaping to Bocas del Toro
• Eff It, we're in Bocas
Page 6: Bocas del Toro
• Hanging with La Coralina deckflies
• Erwin: naturalist, sniper, fugitive
• An education in dart frog smuggling
Page 7: Bocas del Toro, Panama City
• So this is what quicksand is like
• So long Panama: saying goodbye
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Quality Novelty IDs and Passports,and Drivers license etc
- 2 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 3 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 4 Matamoros
- 5 Central America vacation in September
- 6 Costa Rica--first time
- 7 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 8 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 9 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 10 Granada or Leon
- 11 Rental Car in Mexico
- 12 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 13 Sandals in Cancún
- 14 Belize itinerary help
- 15 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 16 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 17 Costa Rica surfing
- 18 Nicaragua money questions
- 19 Blue Hole
- 20 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 21 Panama in December?
- 22 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 23 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 24 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 25 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)