Thank you to everyone who provided advice on traveling to Panama.
Recently finished posting my travelogue at:
Page 1: Panama Overview, Gamboa Rainforest
• Panama seemed like a good idea then
• Canopy Tower Ecolodge: serious doubts
• Venturing into the rainforest
Page 2: Gamboa Rainforest, Panama City
• Odd conversations with birdwatchers
• The start of a Panama romance
• The Panama Canal and other sights
Page 3: Boquete
• Jaunting to Boquete
• Coffee Estate Inn awkward encounter
• Curious El Explorador Gardens
Page 4: Boquete
• Price Peterson, International Man of Coffee
• Esconced at the Panamonte Inn
• In Search of the illusive quetzal
Page 5: Boquete, Bocas del Toro
• Coffee estate tour discovery
• Escaping to Bocas del Toro
• Eff It, we're in Bocas
Page 6: Bocas del Toro
• Hanging with La Coralina deckflies
• Erwin: naturalist, sniper, fugitive
• An education in dart frog smuggling
Page 7: Bocas del Toro, Panama City
• So this is what quicksand is like
• So long Panama: saying goodbye
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 2 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 3 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 4 Non tourist beach in December
- 5 unsafe?
- 6 Driving in Mexico
- 7 Sending things back home.
- 8 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 9 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 10 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 11 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 12 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 13 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 14 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 15 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 17 White hair in Valladolid....
- 18 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 19 unsafer?
- 20 Gamboa Rainforest Resort alternative
- 21 Budget Belize
- 22 Suggestions for a quick trip to Belize
- 23 Costa Rica for business
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Mexico City safety
Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)