FINALLY getting ready for our first trip to PV! Leaving next weekend for three weeks. I was wondering if we need to bring a rain jacket? I have a couple sweaters and long sleeved shirts for cooler evenings. We will be on pangas a few times-once for Rhythms of the Night-and wonder if the rain jacket would be needed as a wind jacket also. We are wimps and don't like to be cold (ie.getting out of NY for Mexico!) As ever, trying not to take too much-not often successful. Thanks.
Packing for Puerto Vallarta
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 3 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 4 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 5 8 days in costa rica!
- 6 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 7 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 8 Car Rental in Panama
- 9 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 10 Belize
- 11 Planning trip to Panama
- 12 Copa Airlines?
- 13 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 14 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 15 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 16 bicycle through central america
- 17 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 18 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 19 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 20 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Panama
- 22 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 23 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 24 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 25 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?