FINALLY getting ready for our first trip to PV! Leaving next weekend for three weeks. I was wondering if we need to bring a rain jacket? I have a couple sweaters and long sleeved shirts for cooler evenings. We will be on pangas a few times-once for Rhythms of the Night-and wonder if the rain jacket would be needed as a wind jacket also. We are wimps and don't like to be cold (ie.getting out of NY for Mexico!) As ever, trying not to take too much-not often successful. Thanks.
Packing for Puerto Vallarta
- 1 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 2 Oasis Cancun or Costa Real??
- 3 Oasis Cancun
- 4 Driving
- 5 Driving around costa ica
- 6 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 7 Nice, child-friendly timeshare in Cancun/Playa del Carmen
- 8 Campeche anyone?
- 9 Travel Route in Costa Rica - Tamarindo, Arenal, MonteVerde, Manuel Antonio
- 10 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 11 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 12 Belize in August with teens
- 13 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 14 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 15 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 16 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 17 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 18 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 19 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 22 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 23 Cancun day trips
- 24 Quick CR Trip Report
- 25 Notorized Letter of Consent