I'm in the very very initial planning stages of a trip in late April, and am wondering how feasible something like this would be.
Saturday: NYC > Liberia, CR > San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
The flight lands in Liberia around noon, then we'd head across the border via bus or boat and rent a car once over in Nicaragua.
We'd then stay in San Juan del Sur or a condo on a nearby beach for 6 days and explore the area (and sled down the volcano!).
Thursday: Leave Nicaragua and head back to Liberia where travel companions depart. Instead of leaving this day, I'd head to Arenal for Thurs and Fri to see (clouds permitting!) the volcano there.
Saturday: Arenal > Liberia > NYC (1 pm flight from Liberia)
I have never been to CR or Nicaragua, so I figure instead of leaving on Thursday when everyone else does, I'll take advantage of my extended time off and see one of Costa Rica's top sights. But I'm new to the transportation/how easy or tough it is to get from place to place, and I'm traveling on a very tight budget (think backpacker), so don't want to overdo it if it's too complex to hop around.
Thanks for any tips you have!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 무료오션 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 10 Day Costa Rica
- 7 Cancun to Guatemala
- 8 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 9 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 San Miguel trivia
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 14 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 15 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018