I am seeking help with a 7 day itinerary for our first trip to Costa Rica!
We plan to arrive into San Jose in the AM then travel to our first destination. We currently plan to stay inland to explore waterfalls, forest, etc. then travel to the beach for some swim, sun, and relaxation time prior to leaving. The first question is where to stay in La Fortuna or Arenal area? We need accommodations that are clean and comfortable, luxury not required but always nice. We will probably not rent a car and will need to secure a reliable transportation company for 5 adults. Another question is which beach to visit? We are looking for a clean beach where the tide is not too rough.
A list of requested experiences includes:
Chocolate or Vanilla spice tour
We are open to suggestions as nothing is set in stone except for the dates; June 3-10, 2014.
I appreciate all your help since many of you have written about great experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Guanajuato
- 3 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 4 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 5 Fishing around Arenal
- 6 First time CR intinerary help
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 dental implants
- 9 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 10 Costa Rica- July trip
- 11 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 12 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 13 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 14 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 15 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 16 help from a Panamanian
- 17 Best Panama beach area?
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Guanacaste
- 20 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 21 Riu Cancun
- 22 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 23 Passport expires soon
- 24 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 25 Need Suggestions for Guatemala