I am seeking help with a 7 day itinerary for our first trip to Costa Rica!
We plan to arrive into San Jose in the AM then travel to our first destination. We currently plan to stay inland to explore waterfalls, forest, etc. then travel to the beach for some swim, sun, and relaxation time prior to leaving. The first question is where to stay in La Fortuna or Arenal area? We need accommodations that are clean and comfortable, luxury not required but always nice. We will probably not rent a car and will need to secure a reliable transportation company for 5 adults. Another question is which beach to visit? We are looking for a clean beach where the tide is not too rough.
A list of requested experiences includes:
Chocolate or Vanilla spice tour
We are open to suggestions as nothing is set in stone except for the dates; June 3-10, 2014.
I appreciate all your help since many of you have written about great experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xiphos-supplement/
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 4 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 5 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 6 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 7 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 8 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 9 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 10 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 11 Non tourist beach in December
- 12 unsafe?
- 13 Driving in Mexico
- 14 Sending things back home.
- 15 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 16 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 17 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 19 Costa Rica 3 weeks with 2 kids
- 20 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 21 Costa rica in december with young kids
- 22 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2016
- 23 White hair in Valladolid....
- 24 cenotes/yucatan peninsula
- 25 unsafer?