I am seeking help with a 7 day itinerary for our first trip to Costa Rica!
We plan to arrive into San Jose in the AM then travel to our first destination. We currently plan to stay inland to explore waterfalls, forest, etc. then travel to the beach for some swim, sun, and relaxation time prior to leaving. The first question is where to stay in La Fortuna or Arenal area? We need accommodations that are clean and comfortable, luxury not required but always nice. We will probably not rent a car and will need to secure a reliable transportation company for 5 adults. Another question is which beach to visit? We are looking for a clean beach where the tide is not too rough.
A list of requested experiences includes:
Chocolate or Vanilla spice tour
We are open to suggestions as nothing is set in stone except for the dates; June 3-10, 2014.
I appreciate all your help since many of you have written about great experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/no2-force-fx/
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Four night is PV
- 5 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 6 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 7 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 8 San Miguel
- 9 Oaxaca in march
- 10 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 13 Snorkeling trips
- 14 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 15 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 16 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 17 best new site in costa rica
- 18 Tikal, Guatemala
- 19 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 20 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 22 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 23 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 24 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 25 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!