I am seeking help with a 7 day itinerary for our first trip to Costa Rica!
We plan to arrive into San Jose in the AM then travel to our first destination. We currently plan to stay inland to explore waterfalls, forest, etc. then travel to the beach for some swim, sun, and relaxation time prior to leaving. The first question is where to stay in La Fortuna or Arenal area? We need accommodations that are clean and comfortable, luxury not required but always nice. We will probably not rent a car and will need to secure a reliable transportation company for 5 adults. Another question is which beach to visit? We are looking for a clean beach where the tide is not too rough.
A list of requested experiences includes:
Chocolate or Vanilla spice tour
We are open to suggestions as nothing is set in stone except for the dates; June 3-10, 2014.
I appreciate all your help since many of you have written about great experiences!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인온라인 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Returning home
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Interjet Airline
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 One month surf and yoga
- 15 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 16 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 17 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 18 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 21 Cancun all inclusive
- 22 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 23 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico