Basically, I just wanted your suggestions on how to avoid bad situations, and situations in which you might find yourself without your passport or your wallet!
How to not get pickpocketed/robbed in Central America & Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 2 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 3 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 6 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 7 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 8 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 9 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 10 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 11 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 12 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 13 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 14 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 15 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 16 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 17 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 18 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 19 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 20 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 21 Tulum (camping)
- 22 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 23 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 24 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 25 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico