Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato
- 2 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 3 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 4 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 5 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 6 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 7 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 8 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 9 Fishing around Arenal
- 10 First time CR intinerary help
- 11 Amazing..
- 12 dental implants
- 13 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 14 Costa Rica- July trip
- 15 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 16 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 17 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 18 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 19 help from a Panamanian
- 20 Best Panama beach area?
- 21 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 22 Guanacaste
- 23 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Riu Cancun
- 25 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
Hi, all -