Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 2 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Costa Rica January
- 5 Hotel Punta Islita
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 10 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 11 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 12 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 13 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 14 Shopping
- 15 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 16 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 17 Driving in Belize
- 18 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 19 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 20 Roatan
- 21 Mexico City and...?
- 22 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 23 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 24 First time to cabo helP??
- 25 driving colorado to costa rica
Hi, all -