Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 2 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 3 Guanajuato
- 4 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 5 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 6 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 7 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 8 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 9 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 10 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 11 Cancun All inclusive
- 12 girls getaway
- 13 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 16 First time CR intinerary help
- 17 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 18 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 19 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 20 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 21 Cancun and cuba
- 22 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 23 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 24 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica
Hi, all -