Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach for kids in CR
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 4 first timers planning our own trip
- 5 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 6 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 7 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica itinerary
- 9 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 10 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 11 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 12 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 13 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 16 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 La Fortuna via Poas
- 19 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 20 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 21 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 22 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 23 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 24 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 25 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
Hi, all -