Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Hopefulist in Belize, 2014
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 2 Nicaragua a good choice? we want a local feel!!
- 3 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 4 Tubing in Belize
- 5 lodging in lima and cuzco, peru
- 6 Cuzco, Peru - Altitude sickness is it always a problem there?
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 9 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 10 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 11 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 12 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 13 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 14 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 15 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 16 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 17 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 18 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 19 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 20 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 21 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 22 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 23 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 24 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 25 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help