Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 2 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 3 Uber in Panama
- 4 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 5 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 6 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 7 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 8 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 9 4 days in Belize
- 10 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 11 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 12 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 13 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 14 Sayulita in September
- 15 Tulum Ruins
- 16 5 day belize itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 20 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 21 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
- 22 Belize- whale shark swimming
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report - mother/daughter
- 24 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 25 Safety in Cuilican, Hermosillo, Cananea
Hi, all -