Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mirado El Torre Resturant San Isidro De El General CR, BEWARE!
- 2 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 3 Finally made it!
- 4 Stay in Cancun or head to Europe?
- 5 First Vacation!
- 6 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 7 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 8 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 9 Itinerary help
- 10 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 11 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 13 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 14 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 15 Activities in Costa Rica
- 16 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 17 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 18 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 19 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 20 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 21 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 22 Gluten Free Belize
- 23 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 24 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 25 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
Hi, all -