Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 autiously force of mind telling
- 2 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/t90-xplode-trial
- 3 moving to mexico
- 4 Looking to party in cancun for my 35th bday in October
- 5 Some questions re Mexico City and Puebla
- 6 international calling cards
- 7 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 8 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 9 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 10 Archaeological tours
- 11 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 12 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 13 moving to mexico
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 Guanajuato
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 19 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 20 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 21 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 22 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 23 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 24 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 25 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
Hi, all -