Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 Belize planning help
- 3 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 4 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 5 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 9 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 10 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 11 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 14 Panama Canal Excursions
- 15 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 16 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 17 Giving back to Mexio
- 18 2 months in Central America
- 19 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 20 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 21 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake
Hi, all -