Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so it will be weeks before I get all the blog pages and photo collections the way I want them. I decided to start this thread and then post to it as I have additional offerings.
This trip we split just over a week in southern Belize between Punta Gorda and the Sapodilla Cayes and ended on Caye Caulker for a week. 1st offering is this blog post about our arrival and stay on the mainland:
More later! Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 2 Rental Car in Mexico
- 3 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
- 4 Packing for Ambergris Caye
- 5 Costa Rica--first time
- 6 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 7 caravan tour of costa rica
- 8 Blue Hole
- 9 Car rental in Cancun
- 10 Proposal
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 driving from laredo to the pacific side
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days out of Cancun to beaches and Ruins!
- 14 Villa, hotel recommendations for 3 families, 6 kids in Costa Rica
- 15 Gran Hotel de Querataro
- 16 Seaweed
- 17 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 18 Some suggestions for Mayan Riveria
- 19 Savegre Hotel
- 20 The russians are coming to Nicaragua
- 21 Guanacaste & Puntarenas
- 22 Tours starting and ending in Liberia, Costa Rica?
- 23 Canopy Zip-RAIL rollercoaster
- 24 Saving Unspoiled Guanaja
- 25 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
Hi, all -