We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 4 Costa Rica questions
- 5 booking rooms for spring break
- 6 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 7 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 8 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 9 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 10 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 11 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 12 Guatemala customs question
- 13 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 14 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 15 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 16 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 17 Mextrotter
- 18 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 19 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 20 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 21 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 22 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 23 costa rica
- 24 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 25 Car rental Cancun