We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 2 What to do in Costa Rica when it rains?
- 3 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 4 Costa Rica car rental insurance nightmare
- 5 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 8 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 9 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 10 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 11 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 14 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 15 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 16 Music Video
- 17 July Adventure
- 18 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 19 Guatemala trip in August?
- 20 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 21 Driving Central America
- 22 Nicaragua -- connection
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 june trip-help with itinerary
- 25 3 weeks on the west coast