We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://xtrfact.com/right-pick-muscle/
- 2 17 & 18 year olds Spring Break?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 4 Is it REALLY worth Including San Cristobal in my Yucatan Itinerary
- 5 Looking for tips (hotels/border crossing/pets) driving Denver to Costa Rica
- 6 Renting Car in Mexico
- 7 Car Rental in Cancun
- 8 Is it safe to travel to Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 11 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 12 reliable car rental company??
- 13 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 14 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 15 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 16 Planning a trip to Panama
- 17 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 18 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 19 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 20 best air route san diego to san jose
- 21 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 22 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 23 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 24 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 25 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?