We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 2 Travelogue: Mexico City (w/2 small kids)
- 3 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 4 Dangers of crossing Darien Gap
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 7 Azul Sensatori
- 8 DF + Where Else? 10-11 days
- 9 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 10 Honeymoon itinerary help!
- 11 La Paloma reviews?
- 12 Westjet flights to Merida
- 13 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 14 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 15 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 16 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 17 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 18 Adult only all inclusive
- 19 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 20 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 21 Belize - Where to Go?
- 22 Savegre Hotel
- 23 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 24 Camera & Accessories
- 25 Wildlife in Belize