We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/rejuvonus-fr/
- 2 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 3 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 4 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 5 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 6 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 7 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 8 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 9 3rd-10th april
- 10 May in Central America
- 11 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 12 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 13 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 14 Four night is PV
- 15 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 16 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 17 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 18 San Miguel
- 19 Oaxaca in march
- 20 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 21 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 22 Snorkeling trips
- 23 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 24 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 25 best new site in costa rica