We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 bellsouth@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Cozumel airport transfers
- 6 Best plan - suggestions
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Vacation choices
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 11 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 12 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 13 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 14 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 15 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 16 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 17 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 18 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 19 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 20 1/2 day excursions
- 21 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 22 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 23 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 24 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 25 San Miguel trivia