We were thinking of going to Guanajuato end of May, June for two weeks. We thought we had our minds made up but then saw the posts on San Cristobal. There is nothing recent on Guanajuato. Could you help us with your ideas between the two places? We love to explore but also need a bit of relax time. Like history, beauty and nature. Hope you can help. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 First trip to Mexico...any help appreciated
- 2 Advice on 3wk itinerary covering MX,GT,BZ by car
- 3 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 4 Belize planning; independent vs package
- 5 Valladolid/ Flamingos in Rio Lagartos
- 6 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 7 Transportation from Mexico City to Coyocan & ????
- 8 A Weekend in Mexico DF: Suggestions Needed
- 9 Cheap Airfare on United
- 10 Costa Rica itinerary and lodges -- please help
- 11 Cancun and Tulum
- 12 nice hotel between airport and Poas?
- 13 HELP! Overwhelmed by Costa Rica Trip
- 14 February in Costa Rica
- 15 Wild Planet Adventures
- 16 Gap Year Travels
- 17 Selva Verde question
- 18 San Blas for 3 nights in February
- 19 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 20 Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta trip
- 21 Santa Teresa vs Montezuma in Costa Rica
- 22 Coba and Tulum
- 23 Advice on Costa Rica vacation
- 24 Mexico- beach resort, PV? SJ Del Cabo??
- 25 19-hour Layover in Panama City - Need some advice