We are leaving in 2 weeks for our maiden trip to Costa Rica. For the two week excursion we will be staying at Arenal, Tortuguero and Manuel. I am wondering if we will have a problem getting our clothes dry in a short amount of time when we will be canyoning, whitewater rafting and kayaking in a humid and rainy climate?
Green season in Costa Rica
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 2 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 5 Costa rica help
- 6 car rental companies
- 7 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 8 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 9 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 10 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 11 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 12 cozumel tennis
- 13 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 14 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 15 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 16 Baja California
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 Mexico region question
- 19 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 20 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 21 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 22 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 23 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Semana Santa itinerary