I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Events in Oaxaca
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 2 costa rica catamaran trips
- 3 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 4 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 5 Interbus and San Jose
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 8 Cancun nightlife
- 9 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 10 Trip ideas needed please
- 11 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 12 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 13 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 14 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 15 Playa del Carmen
- 16 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 17 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 18 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 tours to gatun locks panama
- 21 Panama in October
- 22 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 23 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 24 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 25 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)