I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Transport From Tocumen to Panama City
- 2 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 3 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 4 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 5 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Costa Rica January
- 9 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 Shopping
- 12 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 13 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 14 Driving in Belize
- 15 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 16 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 17 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 18 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 19 Roatan
- 20 Mexico City and...?
- 21 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 22 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 23 First time to cabo helP??
- 24 driving colorado to costa rica
- 25 6 months - too much?