I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beware of timeshare Casa Dorada
- 2 Itinerary help
- 3 First Vacation!
- 4 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 5 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 8 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 9 Activities in Costa Rica
- 10 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 11 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 12 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 13 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 14 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 15 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 16 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 17 Gluten Free Belize
- 18 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 19 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 20 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 21 In Cancun right now..
- 22 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 23 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 24 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 25 Architecture - Old and New Mexico