I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica- July trip
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 4 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 5 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 6 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 7 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 8 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 9 help from a Panamanian
- 10 Best Panama beach area?
- 11 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 12 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 13 Guanacaste
- 14 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Riu Cancun
- 16 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 17 Passport expires soon
- 18 dental implants
- 19 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 20 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 21 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 22 day trips from Mexico City
- 23 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 24 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 25 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?