I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Events in Oaxaca
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 2 cancun
- 3 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 4 Cuernavaca
- 5 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 6 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 7 Please advise re itinerary order - Guanajuato, Queretaro, San Miguel
- 8 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 9 best places in Baja
- 10 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 11 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 12 3 wks for Mayan ruins, colonial cities, markets, culture and nature
- 13 costa rica in two weeks
- 14 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 15 Jaco and playa caleta boutique hotel
- 16 Costa Rica: easy, non-hiking activities Monte Verde, Corcovado
- 17 SIM Card -- Mexico to the USA
- 18 Traveling from Roatan to Copan, Honduras
- 19 2 week Costa Rica trip
- 20 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 21 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 22 costa rica logistics
- 23 copa de árbol or bosque del cabo (or both!)
- 24 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?