I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Ruta Puuc, Yucatan
- 3 Cancun tour guides/naturalisits
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 6 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 7 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 8 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 9 driving down through mexico
- 10 Things to do in Cabo
- 11 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 12 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 13 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 15 Planning a trip to Panama
- 16 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 17 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 18 Driving in Mexico
- 19 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 20 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 21 unsafe?
- 22 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 23 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 25 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California