I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buy real fake passport id card driving license and other documents
- 2 buy real fake passport id card driving license and other documents
- 3 Rain all week
- 4 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 5 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 6 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 9 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 10 Layover in San Salvador
- 11 day trips from Mexico City
- 12 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 13 help from a Panamanian
- 14 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 15 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 16 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 17 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 18 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 19 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 20 Pearl Keys
- 21 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 22 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 23 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 24 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 25 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem