I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 moving to mexico
- 2 September CR trip, itinerary questions and hotel deals?
- 3 Zika and Baja California ( La Paz, Mexico)
- 4 Trip report: Costa Rica natural highlights
- 5 international calling cards
- 6 Archaeological tours
- 7 Driving USA to Guatemala
- 8 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 9 moving to mexico
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Cancun All inclusive
- 14 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 15 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 16 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 17 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 18 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 19 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 20 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 21 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 22 girls getaway
- 23 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 24 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 25 First time CR intinerary help