I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h SUPPORT CARE
- 2 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Tec*h SUPPORT CaRE
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Cozumel airport transfers
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Vacation choices
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 14 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 15 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 16 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 17 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 18 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 19 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 20 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 21 1/2 day excursions
- 22 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 23 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 24 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 25 Our recent trip to Costa Rica