I just wanted to let you know about a good resource for anyone travelling to or living in Oaxaca.
www.quepasaoaxaca.com is a website that lists local events such as live music, art, dance, theatre, films, talks etc. There is also a facebook page. Make sure you check it out if you're in the area!
Events in Oaxaca
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 2 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 3 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 4 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 5 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 6 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 7 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 10 Which of these locations?
- 11 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 12 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 13 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 14 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 15 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 16 Renting a car in Cancun
- 17 Possible Mexico Trip
- 18 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 19 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 20 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 21 MEXIGO TOURS
- 22 San Miguel de Allende Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Location of this photo
- 24 Cancun Time share fraud to new level - Be aware
- 25 Cancun in March