Planning a trip to CR late June. 5 or 6 days. 4 moms and our 17 year old adrenaline seeking sons. Looking for adventure with zip lines, water rafting, waterfalls and surfing with hotel/resort type accommodations. Can we coordinate beach and rain forest all in one region? initially thinking of staying in beach area with day trips for excursions. Have not booked air yet, which airport? Thank you very much, I have been trying to wrap these plans up for several months but really unsure with the group not wanting to spend a lot of time traveling since relatively short trip.
Costa Rica-Help with planning
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 6 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 7 Riu vs Westin?
- 8 Sim card and power
- 9 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 12 Mexico region question
- 13 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 14 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 15 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 16 Costa rica help
- 17 car rental companies
- 18 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 22 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 23 cozumel tennis
- 24 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 25 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?