Planning a vacation for family of 4 (boys ages 10 and 12) to Costa Rica for December (10 nights or so). Thinking about Arenal, Monteverde and MA. IS 11 days enough..In the process of booking flights from Chicago..Spirit Airlines seems to be the way to get there!
To give you a general idea - would love to hike the trails, do ziplining (think the younger one would be able to do that too), beaches..We are an active family so plan to be on our feet a lot.Want to do MA at the end so we can relax a bit before coming home!
Thanks in advance -would love your inputs as to itinerary, hotels etc.Have done a bit of reading here..Seems like Tulemar bungalows seems to be the universal choice for one of the hotels..
Costa Rica - December Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 Mextrotter
- 5 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 6 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 7 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 8 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 9 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 10 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 11 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 12 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 13 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 14 costa rica
- 15 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 16 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 17 Car rental Cancun
- 18 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 19 Christmas in Puebla?
- 20 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 21 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 22 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 23 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 24 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 25 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop