Planning a vacation for family of 4 (boys ages 10 and 12) to Costa Rica for December (10 nights or so). Thinking about Arenal, Monteverde and MA. IS 11 days enough..In the process of booking flights from Chicago..Spirit Airlines seems to be the way to get there!
To give you a general idea - would love to hike the trails, do ziplining (think the younger one would be able to do that too), beaches..We are an active family so plan to be on our feet a lot.Want to do MA at the end so we can relax a bit before coming home!
Thanks in advance -would love your inputs as to itinerary, hotels etc.Have done a bit of reading here..Seems like Tulemar bungalows seems to be the universal choice for one of the hotels..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 gran porto pool.
- 3 SCAM TRAVEL INSURANCE MAPFRE MEXICO
- 4 Costa Rica Help
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Mexico City and...?
- 8 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 9 Solo touring in Panama City
- 10 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Driving in CR
- 13 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 14 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 15 Tamarindo Sept
- 16 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 17 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 18 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 19 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 21 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 22 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 23 Renting Car in Mexico
- 24 Cancun All inclusive
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing