Planning a vacation for family of 4 (boys ages 10 and 12) to Costa Rica for December (10 nights or so). Thinking about Arenal, Monteverde and MA. IS 11 days enough..In the process of booking flights from Chicago..Spirit Airlines seems to be the way to get there!
To give you a general idea - would love to hike the trails, do ziplining (think the younger one would be able to do that too), beaches..We are an active family so plan to be on our feet a lot.Want to do MA at the end so we can relax a bit before coming home!
Thanks in advance -would love your inputs as to itinerary, hotels etc.Have done a bit of reading here..Seems like Tulemar bungalows seems to be the universal choice for one of the hotels..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://quicksupplementfact.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 8 Spending USD in Mexico
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Food poisoning?
- 11 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 12 Best plan - suggestions
- 13 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 14 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 15 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 16 Guanacaste in October
- 17 Good lunch spot
- 18 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 19 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 20 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 21 Art School
- 22 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 23 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 24 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 25 El Salvador plane change