Planning a vacation for family of 4 (boys ages 10 and 12) to Costa Rica for December (10 nights or so). Thinking about Arenal, Monteverde and MA. IS 11 days enough..In the process of booking flights from Chicago..Spirit Airlines seems to be the way to get there!
To give you a general idea - would love to hike the trails, do ziplining (think the younger one would be able to do that too), beaches..We are an active family so plan to be on our feet a lot.Want to do MA at the end so we can relax a bit before coming home!
Thanks in advance -would love your inputs as to itinerary, hotels etc.Have done a bit of reading here..Seems like Tulemar bungalows seems to be the universal choice for one of the hotels..
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mayan Palace Nuevo Vallarta
- 2 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen in March
- 3 Playa Paraiso Beach, Tulum
- 4 Mold in Cancun/Mayan Palace
- 5 Mayan Palace Rivieria Mayan Resort
- 6 Mayan Palace - Riveria Del Maya
- 7 Mayan Palace - PDC Transportation
- 8 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 9 Exploring Ek' Balam & X'canche Cenote
- 10 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 11 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 12 Suze- Just curious Suites Plaza del Rio
- 13 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 14 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 15 Royal Hideaway construction
- 16 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 17 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 18 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 19 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 20 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 21 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 22 3rd-10th april
- 23 May in Central America
- 24 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 25 Ixtapa Zihua safety