Hi! My husband & i will be returning to CR for a 10 day vacation feb 1st. This is our 2nd trip to CR. Last time we stayed all inclusive at Sol Popagayo all inclusive...this time we wanted to have a different experience. We will be staying at best western paradise spa san jose & we rented a car for our stay. We are a mid 30's couple & we love nature, snorkeling, fishing. Not looking to spend tons of cash on over priced tours what are the best things to see & do? We did see arenial & gunacaste area last time & loved it! Anything closer to san jose area? We would love to see as much wildlife as possible! Staying a night or 2 in a different location may be an option too for a good price. Im sure fishing trips are expensive, but we would enjoy one if we can get a deal...or if it is good fishing season? Any beaches for good snorkeling? We are soo excited about seeing Costa Rica again! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
10 days in Costa Rica feb 1st...what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 4 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 5 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 6 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 7 Belize Itinerary help!
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 10 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 Costa Rica Travel
- 13 Planning Mexico by February
- 14 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 15 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 16 A Week in Montezuma
- 17 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Book set in Panama
- 20 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 21 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 22 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 23 Rental car at Liberia Airport
- 24 Private Driver needed SJO to Limon
- 25 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste