We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Arenal Observatory Lodge?
- 2 Belize beach / Jungle trip ideas?
- 3 Matamoros
- 4 Central America vacation in September
- 5 Costa Rica--first time
- 6 Costa Rica arrangements suggestions
- 7 Tulum area accomidation inpuut
- 8 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 9 Granada or Leon
- 10 Rental Car in Mexico
- 11 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 12 Sandals in Cancún
- 13 Belize itinerary help
- 14 Dream Tulum or Dreams Riviera?
- 15 Dreams Tulum vs. Dreams Riviera Cancun??
- 16 Costa Rica surfing
- 17 Nicaragua money questions
- 18 Blue Hole
- 19 Costa Rica first time rent a car?
- 20 Panama in December?
- 21 Mexico with 6 yr. olds: want beach and history- Suggestions?
- 22 Long ride to Nayara. Are there good options along the way?
- 23 Granada vs San Juan, all you need to know
- 24 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 25 Five nights Ambergris Caye - Itinerary help
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help