We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 KYOCERA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Oaxaca for Muertos 2017
- 3 live from PV !
- 4 Getting to Chelem from Merida Airport
- 5 Belize itinerary help
- 6 Help choosing Spanish course / immersion in Southern Mexico
- 7 Heads up; Diversion pick pocket Cabo
- 8 Mexico
- 9 Nicaragua - Hurricane Nate damage??
- 10 Belize planning help
- 11 Another Yucatan trip report
- 12 Safe to drive in Cabo?
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 15 2017 SMA Trip
- 16 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 17 Recommended Mexico City Guidebook?
- 18 Honeymoon in January 2018
- 19 7 days in Costa Rica - Itinerary suggestions wanted
- 20 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 21 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 22 OK to travel to Zihua and Ixtapa?
- 23 US Citizen leaving Mexico without Passport
- 24 Bocas ??
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help