We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize-first timer ?s for Cayes & Cayo w/ Guatemala
- 2 Activities in Costa Rica
- 3 Looking for a really unique day trip in Costa Rica
- 4 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 5 all about volcano boarding in Nicaragua
- 6 Cell Phone Internet While in Mexico?
- 7 ATV's, Nightlife, and Poker Cancun
- 8 Private Driver/Assistant Cancun
- 9 Sayulita, Mexico Beaches and hotels
- 10 Costa Rica vs. Mexico vs. Hawaii
- 11 beaches in El Salvador near a town
- 12 Gluten Free Belize
- 13 First time to Mexico - GTO and SMA General questions
- 14 Is this a Doable Day Trip?
- 15 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 16 Ritz Carlton Cancun for Romantic Getaway or Too Much of "Party Place?"
- 17 In Cancun right now..
- 18 Driving there in Baja: safe or not?
- 19 La Fortuna or Manuel Antonio?
- 20 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 21 Architecture - Old and New Mexico
- 22 Mexico or Nicaragua for Beach Loving Adventurers
- 23 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 24 Places to stay in Belize
- 25 Chetumal to Caye Caulker- is it really worth it??
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help