We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Whale Watching in Cabo San Lucas with Cabo Trek
- 3 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 4 Fishing around Arenal
- 5 Costa Rica- July trip
- 6 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 7 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 8 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 9 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 10 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 11 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 12 help from a Panamanian
- 13 Best Panama beach area?
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 15 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 16 Guanacaste
- 17 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 18 Riu Cancun
- 19 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 20 Passport expires soon
- 21 dental implants
- 22 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 23 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 24 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 25 day trips from Mexico City
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help