We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 2 online brand reputation management
- 3 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 4 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 5 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 6 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 7 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 8 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 9 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 10 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 11 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 12 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
- 13 Entertaining young children in Tulum/Akumal
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 16 A WHALE Of A TALE
- 17 Panama made us Panamaniacs, Trip Report Dec/Jan 2015-16
- 18 Fonda Vela
- 19 mexico vs dominican republic vacation
- 20 Privat Tour Options for Chichen itza + Tulum
- 21 Mosquitoes and the Zika virus
- 22 Cancun 7 day trip advice needed
- 23 Driver needed for Panama City
- 24 Costa Rica Cruise - Part 3
- 25 Warm Temp for Snorkling
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help