We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playacar, Playa Carmen or Cancun
- 2 Day trips from around Los Suenos?
- 3 Finally made it!
- 4 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 5 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 6 Cancun, Costa Rica, Belize, or BEACH elsewhere?
- 7 What to wear in Costa Rica
- 8 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 9 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 10 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 11 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 12 Copa Airlines?
- 13 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 14 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 15 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 16 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 17 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 18 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 19 Tulum (camping)
- 20 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 21 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 22 Riviera Maya
- 23 Excursions
- 24 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 25 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help