We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 4 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 5 Best plan - suggestions
- 6 Mexico City over Christmas
- 7 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 8 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 9 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 10 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 11 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 12 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help