We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 2 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 3 Four night is PV
- 4 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 5 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 6 San Miguel
- 7 Oaxaca in march
- 8 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 9 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 10 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 11 Snorkeling trips
- 12 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 13 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 14 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 15 best new site in costa rica
- 16 Tikal, Guatemala
- 17 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 18 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 19 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 21 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 22 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 23 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 24 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 25 Panama Canal
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help