We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 2 costa rica logistics again
- 3 costa rica logistics
- 4 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 5 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 6 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 7 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 8 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 9 Mexico Trip
- 10 Osa Hotel Questions
- 11 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 12 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas
- 14 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 15 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 16 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 17 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 18 Trip ideas needed please
- 19 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 20 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 24 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 25 Belize vs. Costa Rica