We just bought tickets to go to CR with our 6-year old twins in Feb for 10 days and now we need your help figuring out where to go. We are all interested in nature, birding, animals (definitely frogs), volcanoes and beaches. We are OK driving there. Any suggestions for the must see places? I am guessing we should build our own itinerary and then hire local guides / tour companies as necessary. Right? We appreciate any recommendations you may have.
Thank you very much in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 La Paloma reviews?
- 2 Azul Sensatori
- 3 Westjet flights to Merida
- 4 Cancun beaches coated with thick seaweed
- 5 Food and health in Cancún.
- 6 Costa Rica 5 Days in Fall
- 7 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 8 Safety for swimming in ocean
- 9 Any advice on a place to stay in Los Cabos for a family of 4
- 10 Costa Rica or Belize with kids in late August/early September?
- 11 Will anyone be in Oaxaca, 9/21-10/10?
- 12 Where to eat in Costa Rica
- 13 Adult only all inclusive
- 14 Help needed - Riviera Maya or Puerto Plata in Feb
- 15 Trip to Punta de Mita in January and need help with planning
- 16 Belize - Where to Go?
- 17 Savegre Hotel
- 18 Day pass at Arenal Observatory Lodge
- 19 Camera & Accessories
- 20 Wildlife in Belize
- 21 Central America Safety?! Any suggestions will help.
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 TranquilSeas Roatan - feedback or suggestions?
- 24 Riviera Maya seaweed problem....
- 25 Wedding catering in San Miguel de Allende
10-day Costa Rica trip with 6-year olds - need itinerary help