As of about 2 weeks ago, I can no longer send posts to a new tab by holding the command (Apple) key & Caps lock while clicking on titles in the left column. I now have to hold cntrl+ caps lock while selecting, then I have to choose "open in a new tab" from a list that appears. This is only in Fodor's; in other programs I can still use command+caps lock.
Why can't I send posts to new tabs as I used to?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 High School Diploma Certificates for sell
- 2 Posting links to ones own website.
- 3 Problems with fodors.com
- 4 warm island in January or february
- 5 Staples ad is too wide
- 6 Fewer guidebooks?
- 7 Search feature doesn't work
- 8 How to Edit my Post??? Help me Out!
- 9 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 10 Site VERY slow today
- 11 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 12 Escorted Tour Forum
- 13 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 14 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 15 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 16 Paris in October
- 17 Past comments missing
- 18 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 19 Where did the lounge go?
- 20 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 21 BryanC75 !!
- 22 Question about Forum Survey
- 23 Fodors survey?
- 24 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 25 Ads appearing right below OP