As of about 2 weeks ago, I can no longer send posts to a new tab by holding the command (Apple) key & Caps lock while clicking on titles in the left column. I now have to hold cntrl+ caps lock while selecting, then I have to choose "open in a new tab" from a list that appears. This is only in Fodor's; in other programs I can still use command+caps lock.
Why can't I send posts to new tabs as I used to?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Escorted Tour Forum
- 2 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 3 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda
- 4 Writers Needed for Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania
- 5 Emailing a Post
- 6 Search feature doesn't work
- 7 Post deleted?
- 8 Why can't I get into Fodor's
- 9 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 10 Country Sort, Search , & Change Forum Not Working
- 11 Writers Needed for Cyprus
- 12 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 13 Help: Problem with Fodors on a Mac
- 14 International Travel Tips from You!
- 15 Writer Needed for Vietnam Guidebook
- 16 Help....my original screenname has been suspended
- 17 Why Majorca is not on the Top destination in Europe?
- 18 Packing Tips from You!
- 19 Writers Needed for Croatia Guidebook
- 20 Home base for 2 week stay in Puglia.
- 21 Get rid of that banner!!!
- 22 What happened to the lounge when you select forum?
- 23 Drop down forum menu
- 24 I'm Not Reporting Abuse I'm Just Browsing!
- 25 Tagging help