As of about 2 weeks ago, I can no longer send posts to a new tab by holding the command (Apple) key & Caps lock while clicking on titles in the left column. I now have to hold cntrl+ caps lock while selecting, then I have to choose "open in a new tab" from a list that appears. This is only in Fodor's; in other programs I can still use command+caps lock.
Why can't I send posts to new tabs as I used to?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners Announced
- 2 Search feature doesn't work
- 3 Trip Advisor- they disabled my account
- 4 Meaning of the word "topping" used in forum discussions
- 5 Does Any Fodor's Staff Monitor This board?
- 6 Paris in October
- 7 Past comments missing
- 8 Fewer guidebooks?
- 9 Abbreviations used by posters in the forums
- 10 Where did the lounge go?
- 11 Pet peeve: bookmarking old threads
- 12 BryanC75 !!
- 13 Question about Forum Survey
- 14 Fodors survey?
- 15 Is this a new layout on Fodor's?
- 16 Ads appearing right below OP
- 17 Writers Needed for Mexico
- 18 Nominate Your Favorite Hotel for the Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards
- 19 Worlds 15 Best Train Rides on Fodors Site
- 20 How to post trip report which is a word document?
- 21 Emailing a Post
- 22 Writers Needed for Georgia Coast
- 23 Packing Tips from You!
- 24 Escorted Tour Forum
- 25 Writers Needed for Rwanda and Uganda