I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Zurich to Munich by train
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 15 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 River cruises
- 21 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 24 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites