I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 Enjoying England for a year!
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 VRBO Neighborhood
- 9 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 12 Madrid city centre?
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 15 Ireland driving itinerary
- 16 Europe itinerary
- 17 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 18 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 19 French Riviera
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Trip Report: Hungary & Romania, May-June 2005. Re-posted to eliminate errors.
- 22 England in a week - what's realistic
- 23 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 24 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 25 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice