I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Zurich to Munich by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 2 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 3 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 4 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 5 Mama Mia Italy!
- 6 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 7 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 8 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 9 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 12 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 13 Dordogne in October
- 14 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 15 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 16 Does this sound feasible?
- 17 Bike touring in France
- 18 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 19 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 20 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 21 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 22 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 23 Calling home from abroad
- 24 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 25 Good Flamenco in Seville