I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 4 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 5 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 6 8 days in Vienna in December
- 7 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 8 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 9 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 10 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 11 Car rental leaving Rome
- 12 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 13 Christmas Market and Parking
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 16 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 17 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 18 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 23 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 24 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe