I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Zurich to Munich by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 12 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 Drawing courses in Paris
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 Cannes >> Corsica
- 21 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 22 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August