I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 2 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 What is your favorite travel app?
- 5 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 6 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 7 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 8 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 9 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 10 Classical Music in Milan
- 11 Istanbul tour guides?
- 12 Another Book List for Italy
- 13 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 14 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 17 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 20 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 21 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 22 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food