I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 2 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 3 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 6 4 days in switzerland
- 7 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 8 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 9 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 Trip Report Iceland Ring Road in Campervan
- 17 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 18 London's Must Sights!
- 19 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 20 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 21 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 22 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 25 14 nights in Europe