I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 Croatia short sail trip
- 4 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 5 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 6 6 Days in Italy
- 7 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 8 Stu Tower
- 9 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 10 SE ITALY
- 11 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 12 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 13 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 14 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 17 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 18 Helpful Hint
- 19 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 20 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 21 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Finland around Christmas time?
- 24 monograms vacation tours
- 25 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...