I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Brussels
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Short Trip in July
- 5 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Campervan in Croatia
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 K-Day
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 UK Visa Help
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Spain in December
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 19 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 20 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Cell Phone Question
- 23 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card