I'm looking to help my niece's here. They want to visit Munich for 2 days (1 overnight), departing from and returning to Zurich in late March. Curious how long the trip is and approx. cost. During their week stay in Switzerland, they'll be using an 8 day Swiss Pass (2nd class youth pass) for transportation. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, any suggestions for reasonable accomodations in close proximity to the Munich train station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 Italian lakes
- 3 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Via del Sale, Italy
- 6 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 7 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 8 Cornwall Advice
- 9 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 10 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 11 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Nafplio to Hydra
- 17 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 20 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 21 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 22 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 23 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 24 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 25 "Never Mind"