we will be in zurich for only one day be fore we head to florence. any must sees or would time be better spent just walking around to get the flavor of the city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 2 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 3 mallorca
- 4 Satnav maps update
- 5 Spanish Music
- 6 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.