Would someone mind providing a list of what a female should pack for a 17-day trip to Italy (from Rome northward) in early April? I'd like to keep it as light as possible. Please be specific (e.g., not just "shoes"; exactly how many pair & what kind?) One thing I can't live without is my backpack with travel guides, maps, water bottles, camera gear, etc. Thank you!
Women's Packing List 17 Days Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 Which european city?
- 3 France,Spain,Italy
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 16 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 20 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 21 Schengen Visa Rules
- 22 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt