My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe this December/January. Yes we know it will be freezing but we are wanting the winter experience. I have listed our itinerary below and would love any suggestions. What places are we spending too much time in, what places have we missed that are must-sees. Any advice for the places we are visiting would be great!
Thank you in advance!
-4 nights in Paris
-2 nights in Geneva
-1 night in Berne
-1 night in Zermatt (for the Matterhorn)
-3 nights in Interlaken
-2 nights in Zurich
-1 night in Oberammergau (in Bavaria)
-2 nights in Munich
-2 nights in Mannheim (staying with friends)
-1 night in Frankfurt
-2 nights in Prague
-2 nights in Berlin
-3 nights in Hamburg (staying with friends)
-2 nights in Copenhagen
-2 nights in Stockholm
-3 nights in Oslo (staying with friends)
-3 nights in Tromso
-3 nights in Kiruna (including one at the Ice Hotel)
-1 night in Umea
-1 night in Vaasa
-3 nights in Helsinki
-5 nights in London
Winter in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 2 Day Trips from Nice
- 3 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 4 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 7 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Norway 2014
- 10 Istanbul water
- 11 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 14 London restaurants
- 15 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 16 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 17 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 18 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 19 Siena Favorites?
- 20 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 21 biking in France
- 22 using airbnb for the first time...
- 23 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 24 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 25 Help with France itinerary