My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe this December/January. Yes we know it will be freezing but we are wanting the winter experience. I have listed our itinerary below and would love any suggestions. What places are we spending too much time in, what places have we missed that are must-sees. Any advice for the places we are visiting would be great!
Thank you in advance!
-4 nights in Paris
-2 nights in Geneva
-1 night in Berne
-1 night in Zermatt (for the Matterhorn)
-3 nights in Interlaken
-2 nights in Zurich
-1 night in Oberammergau (in Bavaria)
-2 nights in Munich
-2 nights in Mannheim (staying with friends)
-1 night in Frankfurt
-2 nights in Prague
-2 nights in Berlin
-3 nights in Hamburg (staying with friends)
-2 nights in Copenhagen
-2 nights in Stockholm
-3 nights in Oslo (staying with friends)
-3 nights in Tromso
-3 nights in Kiruna (including one at the Ice Hotel)
-1 night in Umea
-1 night in Vaasa
-3 nights in Helsinki
-5 nights in London
Winter in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 2 7 countries in a month
- 3 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 4 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 7 2 weeks in Spain
- 8 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 9 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 12 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 13 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 14 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 15 Day trips out of Florence?
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Having a great time Romania
- 19 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014