My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe this December/January. Yes we know it will be freezing but we are wanting the winter experience. I have listed our itinerary below and would love any suggestions. What places are we spending too much time in, what places have we missed that are must-sees. Any advice for the places we are visiting would be great!
Thank you in advance!
-4 nights in Paris
-2 nights in Geneva
-1 night in Berne
-1 night in Zermatt (for the Matterhorn)
-3 nights in Interlaken
-2 nights in Zurich
-1 night in Oberammergau (in Bavaria)
-2 nights in Munich
-2 nights in Mannheim (staying with friends)
-1 night in Frankfurt
-2 nights in Prague
-2 nights in Berlin
-3 nights in Hamburg (staying with friends)
-2 nights in Copenhagen
-2 nights in Stockholm
-3 nights in Oslo (staying with friends)
-3 nights in Tromso
-3 nights in Kiruna (including one at the Ice Hotel)
-1 night in Umea
-1 night in Vaasa
-3 nights in Helsinki
-5 nights in London
Winter in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 6 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 7 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 12 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 13 Air pollution in Paris
- 14 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 17 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 18 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 19 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 20 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 21 France, Italy and Greec
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 25 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio