My sister and I are planning a trip to Europe this December/January. Yes we know it will be freezing but we are wanting the winter experience. I have listed our itinerary below and would love any suggestions. What places are we spending too much time in, what places have we missed that are must-sees. Any advice for the places we are visiting would be great!
Thank you in advance!
-4 nights in Paris
-2 nights in Geneva
-1 night in Berne
-1 night in Zermatt (for the Matterhorn)
-3 nights in Interlaken
-2 nights in Zurich
-1 night in Oberammergau (in Bavaria)
-2 nights in Munich
-2 nights in Mannheim (staying with friends)
-1 night in Frankfurt
-2 nights in Prague
-2 nights in Berlin
-3 nights in Hamburg (staying with friends)
-2 nights in Copenhagen
-2 nights in Stockholm
-3 nights in Oslo (staying with friends)
-3 nights in Tromso
-3 nights in Kiruna (including one at the Ice Hotel)
-1 night in Umea
-1 night in Vaasa
-3 nights in Helsinki
-5 nights in London
Winter in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Wedding in Italy
- 3 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 4 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 5 travel to western Europe from India
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 8 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 9 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 12 I'm in a funk
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 14 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 15 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 16 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 17 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 18 stop in lisboa or not
- 19 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 20 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 23 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 24 wineries near Ronda
- 25 Mid 20's first time in Paris - where to stay?!