Next month my wife and i will be in Paris for a week and going on a day trip to Reims.
I am looking for feedback as to which Champagne winery to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 4 2 weeks Europe trip
- 5 mountain views near London
- 6 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 7 Cordoba Overnight?
- 8 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 9 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 10 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 13 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 14 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 15 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 17 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 18 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 19 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 20 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 21 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 22 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 23 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 24 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain